Skip to main content

Why did the Sisters get a SUPERPOWER ??

That's the decision of the housemate given the superpower from an evictee - im saying the right to give the superpower - was denied one evictee (long standing) and not denied other evictees - that's discrimination

She's also got two eviction interviews (one of which ate a lot into the Sisters' eviction show). But yes, poor discriminated against Tully.

I wouldn't even bother anymore, you're just wasting your energy.
Yes that's right - its still a fact though - I was thinking all the publicity about Tully back - before the sisters eviction - would be a reason - but so far she hasn't gone back in - looks like it was just spin - to stop us thinking - Uh? Tully didn't get an eviction superpower but - Yah Yah - the sisters did - unless they are going to put her in yet? its all very odd -

Yes that's right - its still a fact though - I was thinking all the publicity about Tully back - before the sisters eviction - would be a reason - but so far she hasn't gone back in - looks like it was just spin - to stop us thinking - Uh? Tully didn't get an eviction superpower but - Yah Yah - the sisters did - unless they are going to put her in yet? its all very odd -

she WAS back, she got to answer questions, now she's gone
she won't be going back into the house
the ad was just a teaser to rile people up and make sure they got good ratings for last night's show since they've moved the eviction night and this was the first week it was moved ... beat up some publicity by using the Tully factor. She's guaranteed to stir the pot with viewers whether you love or hate her.
Never occurred to me to question her not having a superpower because EVERYONE was put up for nomination - she couldn't affect those nominations with the gift of any Superpower so its a pointless thing to worry over.

she WAS back, she got to answer questions, now she's gone
she won't be going back into the house
the ad was just a teaser to rile people up and make sure they got good ratings for last night's show since they've moved the eviction night and this was the first week it was moved ... beat up some publicity by using the Tully factor. She's guaranteed to stir the pot with viewers whether you love or hate her.
Never occurred to me to question her not having a superpower because EVERYONE was put up for nomination - she couldn't affect those nominations with the gift of any Superpower so its a pointless thing to worry over.

So we are back where we started - discrimination - a lot of fans were very disappointed when the evictee in question didn't get the obligatory superpower - as the other evictees (long term ) have and continue to be given ...apparently

So we are back where we started - discrimination - a lot of fans were very disappointed when the evictee in question didn't get the obligatory superpower - as the other evictees (long term ) have and continue to be given ...apparently

I don't think you are getting the point (made by me and a couple of other posters also)

EVERYONE was up for nomination

so a superpower would be useless

because the person given the superpower could do nothing to alter BIG BROTHER putting EVERYONE up for eviction

now read it a few times and try to let that sink in

there is NO POINT handing out a useless power

I think the far more interesting question is who jade would pick to review. From her point of view:

mikkayla is her closest ally, so she probably wouldn't pick her
ed is her BFF, and although she should look at his, she won't
tahan is definitely worth confirming where she stands
tim is worth checking how full of shit he is with regards to his claim that he's nominated the eventual evictee every week
drew is worth checking since he's been such a floater - where has he actually stood?
ben would have to get a pique of curiousity - where has the favourite been voting?

So, I expect her to pick tim, tahan and drew, as the apparent power players whose trust she wants to confirm (or not).

That said, if i'm her, I pick ed, drew and ben, because I think mikkayla, tim and tahan have been quite overt with their personal hatreds (mikk, tahan) or strategic targets (tim).

Games winner got to save 2 people. Super power could have worked as an auto save for the holder while games winner can only save one person. Or a twist where superpower holder got a chance to alter games winner choices.

Yes - it was rigged - the only time IN THE SHOW there isn't a superpower? - when Tully would of given it to Drew? RIGGED
Really? lol
Thhink about it, what is the super power??
Its a nomination power.
THERE WAS NO NOMINATIONS lol

It had nothing to do with Tully or Drew, BB nominated everyone which = no nominations and no reason for a super power.

hahahaha how does that not make sense to people??

Games winner got to save 2 people. Super power could have worked as an auto save for the holder while games winner can only save one person. Or a twist where superpower holder got a chance to alter games winner choices.

They are two separate things. Like Drew needs protection... Apparently that boy can do no evil.

i know they are seperate. and i dont even care that drew didn't get saved, it's after the fact and he was saved by public so that is a non issue. it's just a thought of how they could still use sp. since games dont normally save 2 ppl, it is possible they could have made the super power work differently also.

I don't think you are getting the point (made by me and a couple of other posters also)

EVERYONE was up for nomination

so a superpower would be useless

because the person given the superpower could do nothing to alter BIG BROTHER putting EVERYONE up for eviction

now read it a few times and try to let that sink in

there is NO POINT handing out a useless power

And why was it useless? because the format was changed: why?- all the housemates were up for eviction: why? - only ONE evictee: and the point was: that ONE evictee was given the superpower: result Tully will be the only evicted housemate out of 10 evictees not to receive a superpower: that is bad management - its discriminatory - regardless if some people want to go along with whatever the producers decide- that doesn't make it fair

why? because Claire this is Big Brother ... and as per the rules of the Big Brother house - since Day Dot ... and I quote from the Big Brother site and their rules page :
The 13th Commandment (unlucky for some) is that Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time ensuring that this share-house is anything but predictable!

Tully just happened to be the person evicted when this was supposed to happen

If you weren't a one-eyed supporter of Tully would you be jumping up and down on your high horse on behalf of another housemate?

WE do not control Big Brother. The HM's do not control Big Brother. Somehow you've missed the whole point of Big Brother.

Please don't come back and complain I'm discriminating against Tully - I happen to like Tully, I enjoyed watching her through thick and thin, whining and crying, etc etc & I respect the way she fronted in front of live audience and answered questions put to her frankly.

I'm over and done now trying to get it through to you that this was not specifically nor deliberately aimed at Tully ... it is not unfair, nor is it bad management, nor discriminatory ... it is what is is. It's Big Brother ffs. Deal with it.

why? because Claire this is Big Brother ... and as per the rules of the Big Brother house - since Day Dot ...
The 13th Commandment (unlucky for some) is that Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time ensuring that this share-house is anything but predictable!

Tully just happened to be the person evicted when this was supposed to happen

If you weren't a one-eyed supported of Tully would you be jumping up and down on your high horse on behalf of another housemate?

WE do not control Big Brother. The HM's do not control Big Brother. Somehow you've missed the whole point of Big Brother.

Please don't come back and complain I'm discriminating against Tully - I happen to like Tully, I enjoyed watching her through thick and thin, whining and crying, etc etc & I respect the way she fronted in front of live audience and answered questions put to her frankly.

I'm over and done now trying to get it through to you that this was not specifically nor deliberately aimed at Tully ... it is not unfair, nor is it bad management, nor discriminatory ... it is what is is. It's Big Brother ffs. Deal with it.

Hahaha -

I think the far more interesting question is who jade would pick to review. From her point of view:

mikkayla is her closest ally, so she probably wouldn't pick her
ed is her BFF, and although she should look at his, she won't
tahan is definitely worth confirming where she stands
tim is worth checking how full of shit he is with regards to his claim that he's nominated the eventual evictee every week
drew is worth checking since he's been such a floater - where has he actually stood?
ben would have to get a pique of curiousity - where has the favourite been voting?

So, I expect her to pick tim, tahan and drew, as the apparent power players whose trust she wants to confirm (or not).

That said, if i'm her, I pick ed, drew and ben, because I think mikkayla, tim and tahan have been quite overt with their personal hatreds (mikk, tahan) or strategic targets (tim).

If she is intelligent I would think those are the HMs to pick too.

Back