Skip to main content

Why did the Sisters get a SUPERPOWER ??

phatbeats33

WTF is going on ?
Unless I'm mistaken TULLY wasn't given a superpower to give away, correct ?
If so, WHY NOT ? I imagine she would have given it to Drew.

...or is this yet another example of BB bending the rules whenever he feels like it (just like allowing Ben to communicate with the outside, a privilege he affords NO OTHER HOUSEMATE!)

The Stupidpower was always a silly and very variable twist anyway. It was never equal from one eviction to the next.

WTF is going on ?
Unless I'm mistaken TULLY wasn't given a superpower to give away, correct ?
If so, WHY NOT ? I imagine she would have given it to Drew.

...or is this yet another example of BB bending the rules whenever he feels like it (just like allowing Ben to communicate with the outside, a privilege he affords NO OTHER HOUSEMATE!)

I believe one of the BB rules is 'Big brother has the right to change any rules at any time' so they can do whatever they want, really.

Hmmm...yeah I know I know, I just find it incredibly unfair that Tully wasn't afforded the opportunity that every evictee has had, and that is to influence the game one last time. With every day that passes it just seems to me that certain housemates are being undermined....

...Tim had an intruder put into the house who specifically went out to "DESTROY" him.

...JADE was verbally warnedby BB not to communicate with the outside world whilst giving Nappy Boy absolute freedom to do so.

...TULLY was not given the same opportunity as every other HM to influence the game 1 last time with a superpower.

Wow....and to think BB thought it OK to give Nappy Boy Ben unprecedented power when he was in the PS as the fake evictee.

BB can you be any more blatant and obvious with your favouritism ?

[MENTION=36609]phatbeats33[/MENTION]

While I agree that BB does favour Ben, I do believe you are reading too much into this. Matt didn't get to give a superpower either (but that was because Ben was fake evicted).

Truth is, if they gave Matt and Tully the opportunity to do a superpower, then it would be all out of balance.

Well before Tully, Heidi left and to everybody's surprise she gave the power to Drew which i think was producer driven.

Who cares, Tully got 2 interviews, Justin got none... & like others said Ben gets away with shit

& what super power would he give her to give ? everyone was up for eviction & there wasn't any nominations, so super power for Sulky was kinda pointless ;)

[MENTION=36609]phatbeats33[/MENTION]

While I agree that BB does favour Ben, I do believe you are reading too much into this. Matt didn't get to give a superpower either (but that was because Ben was fake evicted).

Truth is, if they gave Matt and Tully the opportunity to do a superpower, then it would be all out of balance.

Matt gave it to Ed, Ed got to phone Ben in the P.S during nominations, and ask him questions about the tally board.

Does anyone know the episode of BB when Katie and Lucy are playing charades?

She wasn't given it because there were no nominations the week after her eviction.... pretty effing simple really

Hmmm...yeah I know I know, I just find it incredibly unfair that Tully wasn't afforded the opportunity that every evictee has had, and that is to influence the game one last time. With every day that passes it just seems to me that certain housemates are being undermined....

...Tim had an intruder put into the house who specifically went out to "DESTROY" him.

...JADE was verbally warnedby BB not to communicate with the outside world whilst giving Nappy Boy absolute freedom to do so.

...TULLY was not given the same opportunity as every other HM to influence the game 1 last time with a superpower.

Wow....and to think BB thought it OK to give Nappy Boy Ben unprecedented power when he was in the PS as the fake evictee.

BB can you be any more blatant and obvious with your favouritism ?

That power wasn't "unprecedented." It was actually pretty lame.

Tully didn't get a superpower to give away.... instead she got a whole segment dedicated to her after she was evicted haha

Mikkayla will be pissed cause she bunged on an intense act & had the river flowing more than Jade... She'll be like 'Why'd that fkn bitch get MY STUPIDPOWER'

Mr CLOONEY - BITE THE BITCH....

Sonia said the superpower was that Jade will be able to see 3 HGs nominations histories... She will get to see that Ed nominated her the week after he put her up.... how are her rose colored glasses going to hold up for that ?

Back