Skip to main content

Why did Clawson denied that they kissed when they did?

Time to trot out this old thing haha
For reference- Lawson is lying on his back and Cat is on her stomach.

DiscreteUntriedAmethystinepython.gif

LMAO!!! God I love this visual!!!

Why would they admit to it to the HM's?

As for the diary room, it was quite ambiguous as to what happened. They didn't say it did happen, but they didn't say it didn't happen.

I still can't believe they kissed..... I thought Lawson would never give in, but Cat very much resembled the desperate Jade who finally worked Ed into giving in last year. Things should get interesting from here on in though...

I still can't believe they kissed..... I thought Lawson would never give in, but Cat very much resembled the desperate Jade who finally worked Ed into giving in last year. Things should get interesting from here on in though...

Jade was so unbelievably desperate about Ed. It was really unattractive, which is a shame because she's otherwise an attractive (physically... lol, she has 0 personality) girl. Ed was just in it for the kisses. I feel like in this case, maybe Lawson was just in it for the attention, too.

If something didn't happen then there'd be no need for Lawson to say he's "never drinking again" the next day to Jake and other HMs re the whole Cat night in the Sanctuary. See his Scoopla interview with Ben.

They definitely feel guilty. Even if there was no penis in vagina or mouth on mouth kissing they overstepped the line. Lawson cheated on his gf emotionally at the very least and Cat had no qualms about it.

Jade was so unbelievably desperate about Ed. It was really unattractive, which is a shame because she's otherwise an attractive (physically... lol, she has 0 personality) girl. Ed was just in it for the kisses. I feel like in this case, maybe Lawson was just in it for the attention, too.

I feel a little let down by Lawson...I took him as being an open and honest man in regards to when he spoke to her the other night about having the same feelings but not acting on it. Surely he knew the very moment she asked him to go to the retreat room or whatever it is called, that trouble could arise from it. And disappointed that he was swayed so easily from going from sleeping on the couch to being in bed with her so easily. But I guess the big brother house is no ordinary house, and after a while would forget all about the cameras...

I feel a little let down by Lawson...I took him as being an open and honest man in regards to when he spoke to her the other night about having the same feelings but not acting on it. Surely he knew the very moment she asked him to go to the retreat room or whatever it is called, that trouble could arise from it. And disappointed that he was swayed so easily from going from sleeping on the couch to being in bed with her so easily. But I guess the big brother house is no ordinary house, and after a while would forget all about the cameras...
Yeah, he went from a favourite to someone I just don't care if he leaves.

I thought he was doing okay up until the point he got into bed with her. Like, it's fine to go into the sanctuary with her, in the pool, from what we see, isn't his fault because Cat was being selfish and putting her hands all over him, but he fucked up once he got into the bed.

He had all the intention to sleep on the couch, but OF COURSE, you won't resist temptation being literally 20cm away from her, you're all alone, drunk, and on a bed.

You also have to remember, the bloke probably hasn't gotten off in like 20 something days. It honestly does fuck you up tbh, but that's why you have to take precautions and not put yourself in that situation.

Not seen Mondays episode but couldn't help but question whether the audio actually was from the visuals when they aired the under the sheets stuff on Sunday night. The show is so manipulated nowadays I wouldn't put it past them at all.

If it was manipulated by BB to make everyone think there was a kiss, then that's a pretty shitty thing for them to do to Lawsons girlfriend. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, he went from a favourite to someone I just don't care if he leaves.

I thought he was doing okay up until the point he got into bed with her. Like, it's fine to go into the sanctuary with her, in the pool, from what we see, isn't his fault because Cat was being selfish and putting her hands all over him, but he fucked up once he got into the bed.

He had all the intention to sleep on the couch, but OF COURSE, you won't resist temptation being literally 20cm away from her, you're all alone, drunk, and on a bed.

You also have to remember, the bloke probably hasn't gotten off in like 20 something days. It honestly does fuck you up tbh, but that's why you have to take precautions and not put yourself in that situation.

LOL, we were just talking about this before at work.... Where the hell do you go for a wank? Those poor boys...

It did shit me though that Cat didnt just say "Yep, ok, sleep on the couch thats fine".... But like you said, alcohol, alone etc would just about make anyone act up...

They definitely feel guilty. Even if there was no penis in vagina or mouth on mouth kissing they overstepped the line. Lawson cheated on his gf emotionally at the very least and Cat had no qualms about it.
Yeah they definitely overstepped the line. I just don't get why there are some who insist it must all have been editing or sound effects. For all we know the producers contacted his gf like they did with Tahlia last year to say hey, this is what happened and we're going to show the tame part of it so maybe don't watch tonight. I think my posts on here show I'm definitely no Ch 9 fan but at least where BB is concerned, the people involved do seem to have a heart or at least common decency when it comes to situations like this. I can't see them deliberately attempting to wreck a relationship just for some ratings. Then again even after Tahlia let that be known, there were still people convinced it was all Ch 9 fuckery and didn't believe anything happened until Tully confirmed it so maybe people just naturally make excuses for their faves? Not sure but it's definitely an interesting phenomenon to watch.

LOL, we were just talking about this before at work.... Where the hell do you go for a wank? Those poor boys...

It did shit me though that Cat didnt just say "Yep, ok, sleep on the couch thats fine".... But like you said, alcohol, alone etc would just about make anyone act up...[DOUBLEPOST=1412646653][/DOUBLEPOST]

It did shit me though that Cat didnt just say "Yep, ok, sleep on the couch thats fine".... But like you said, alcohol, alone etc would just about make anyone act up...
Yeah, she was completely selfish in that regard, although, Lawson is to blame for accepting so quickly as well.

I think they're both equally to blame. Lawson had a lot of opportunities to set the line where their friendship would not cross, but the bloke just let it get worse and worse.

Cat knew what she was doing, and Lawson knew that Cat knew what she was doing.

Didn't Tim Dormer say in one of the media articles that you have to go to the diary room and ask for condoms?

Oh, I didn't read that. And this is assuming you'd get some comment on the side from the DBB on duty. If I were planning on cheating on my GF, I'd pack some before I left.

All right. If it were me, I'd have asked Big Brother for some spermicidal jelly, so she can lube herself while I sleep on the couch.

Back