Skip to main content

Why align with Tim if you know he's so popular?

You're probably right. I think I'm just frustrated because that sort of makes the ending pre-ordained. From the moment the series was cast, Tim was going to win and there was never anything anyone could have done. Coming from a massive Survivor fan, that's pretty frustrating (and sort of makes nominations and superpowers a bit pointless, you could give him 40 points and it wouldn't make a difference). Anyway, I'm not complaining too much, I still love the show, I just hope that the winner gets there with some degree of skill.

I think now that Ben's gone Tim's way is clear, with Tahan maybe tripping him up a little.

...and one by one they fall when up against him on the red bench. This leaves them with either one of 2 options.

1. Keep on going down this road of nominating him and lose anyway.
2. Stop nominating him and get rid of each other and hope your the one left standing on the last day against Tim.

The next nomination battle Tim wins on a public vote against the 'bigger' players/originals he will stop getting nominated and the rest will begin to cannibalise each other.

I'm not sure where the perception that Tim is such a sure/safe winner against the others is coming from?? At the last eviction, he was pretty much level with Ben, Ed and Drew. There was nothing in it.

Drew has been friends with Tim from the start, so I guess thats why he still hangs out with Tim. I'm not sure if Drew actually thinks Tim is going to win though. He did tell Tahan he thought the final 3 would be Tahan,Ben and Mikkayla, unless he was just telling Tahan what he thought she wanted to hear. Now with Ben gone Drew might see Tim in the final 3.

With all her fellow meatheads and meangirls gone, I believe Tahan made a good strategic move to align with Tim. This result with Mikkayla taking a huge risk of joining the other group as I dont think Mikkayla would like to be in the same group as Tahan.

Jade is now with Ed's group, no further explaination. If Jade and Ed never happen, Tahan and Ed would probably be in the same group while Jade and Mikkayla would still align themselves with Tim.

Back