Skip to main content

Whose wet doona?

C

camerashy

zoe was going off about someone putting their wet doona over hers. layla then went on a rant blaming estelle for making everyone go crazy over the last 2 weeks, and saying some people are retarded. (os site live update, BREAKING POINT) then the live update after that was a long time coming and no mention of what had happened. will we see BB air it on sunday or will they cover up laylas outburst? waiting for the edit

What's a wet doona? Think that's an Aus thing!

Most probably not bother showing it, unless they decide they don't want Layla to win.

so its all Estelles fault :rolleyes:

I think the thing is the HM's don't really like her but they feel they should because she has strong public support and they seem to think she has all the power. So they pretend everything is fine, but then flip every now and then and she gets the blame because of the whole not liking her thing.

Doona = Duvet :)

Thank you! That makes sense now.

Layla has turned to the dark side after spending time with Ben in the CQ away from Sam. She is too impressionable, and needs Sam to keep her on the straight and narrow. After her outburst against Estelle (behind Estelle's back), she has ruined her chances of winning.

i think layla is the one BB is hoping to win so i thought it would be interesting to see how they are going to show her on sun. she is definitely playing the happy-go-larry dumb card for me. she reminds me very much of other popular uk reality shows characters, and i doonnn't like it

i think layla is the one BB is hoping to win so i thought it would be interesting to see how they are going to show her on sun. she is definitely playing the happy-go-larry dumb card for me. she reminds me very much of other popular uk reality shows characters, and i doonnn't like it

The problem would be for BBUK, she hasn't quite played it dumb enough. She's sussed out house dynamics, known when to ditch a HM (Angie) known when to suck up to one (Estelle.) Normally anyone who is a bit mentally challenged on BBUK, will have every action that is seen analysed to make sure they're not trying to ride the 'stupid' car!!! I think Layla would've failed. Not saying she's brain of Britain (or Aus!) but she's not as stupid as she makes out.

Maybe Layla got kicked out. It is weird that whenever Layla gets away from SAMs calming influence she turns into a witch.

I give it less than a week after show before Sam dumps Layla.

The problem would be for BBUK, she hasn't quite played it dumb enough. She's sussed out house dynamics, known when to ditch a HM (Angie) known when to suck up to one (Estelle.) Normally anyone who is a bit mentally challenged on BBUK, will have every action that is seen analysed to make sure they're not trying to ride the 'stupid' car!!! I think Layla would've failed. Not saying she's brain of Britain (or Aus!) but she's not as stupid as she makes out.
I agree with this assessment. And I think it's one reason I've really gone off Layla. Nothing more annoying to my feminist senses than women who pretend to be dumb.

Layla acts too stupid for words. How can somebody not know the capital of Germany. If that is past her intelligence then god help us all.

Maybe Layla got kicked out. It is weird that whenever Layla gets away from SAMs calming influence she turns into a witch.

I give it less than a week after show before Sam dumps Layla.

I think that is the reason why Layla needs to hook up with a male, it stops her from getting involved in the bitching, you see her getting into it and then she uses her distraction and the DR to sweep it under the carpet.

This morning BB played the Scottish bagpipes to wake up the hms......Layla is astonished of the co-incidence of her dreams of Ireland and then hearing the Scottish bagpipes.....maybe it's all UK related...????

Layla acts too stupid for words. How can somebody not know the capital of Germany. If that is past her intelligence then god help us all.

Not knowing the capital of a particular country does not measure a persons intelligence!

I think the thing is the HM's don't really like her but they feel they should because she has strong public support and they seem to think she has all the power. So they pretend everything is fine, but then flip every now and then and she gets the blame because of the whole not liking her thing.
BINGO! They're all just as annoyed by Estelle as they were a couple of weeks ago. The difference is they've finally clued onto the fact they should probably stop voicing those annoyances, since Estelle is liked on the outside.

i am getting a bit annoyed at watching layla because i get the feeling i am watching geordie shore, god i hate that show. i know the tweens like it and jersey shore, so i am guessing layla will most definitely win with their votes and the help of the BB editors.

anyway, i still want to know who the doona belonged to, and who the person is that layla considers a retard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back