Skip to main content

Who would you nominate in CBBUK?

J

JulsInOz

Id nominate Julie for being such a malicious two faced bitch and Harvey for being such an instigator of arguments and for controlling the boys. Why the hell the boys would want to follow him I really dont know. Didnt he cheat on his wife/family?

Coleen. She is busy playing the victim and, to me, seems to have a nasty streak. She talks about Julie, saying he'd rather Julie didn't say she loves her but does not say it to her face - just a general whining moan to BB. If I had to nominate her face to face I'd hope I'd be brave enough to say that she is not a character who adds very much to the house rather than hide behind the mealy mouthed excuses used by Martin. he would be my second choice as I think he really fancies himself and is not honest in his reasons for nominating.

My first nomination is for Julie. She's an evil old bitch with stupid hair and a silly cigarette filter thingy that she doesn't even hold properly and she's giving everyone cancer with her constant smoking. Also she smells of piss.

My second nomination is for The Situation. He thinks his name is The Situation. That is my reason, yes. What do you mean I need a better reason? Oh OK... Um... he wears sunglasses inside at night. I refuse to talk to anyone wearing sunglasses when it isn't sunny and so that means I never spend any time talking to him if it's cloudy, night, or we are inside. Also Jersey Shore has been cancelled so he no longer qualifies as a celebrity and is therefore in the House under false pretences.

Yes, the two people I nominate for eviction are Julie and The Situation. Thank you Big Brother.

I would nominate Harvey for being a passionately immoral hypocrite and Ashley for being a 13 year old boy trapped in a 23 year old man's body.

Back