Skip to main content

Who Would You Evict from the Potential Nominees?

Who Would You Evict from the Potential Nominees?

• Drew

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Jade

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Jasmin

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Sharon

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 39 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, I think most of the women have far more to offer than the 'decor' of boys.
Tim and Ben and possibly Xavier are the only three that have stand alone personalities, the others appear to be mild or complete bores.

spot on. the boys are bland in this group apart from the 3 you mention. caleb has some potential and possibly rohan if i can get past disliking him. i'd keep drew in for eye candy for now

Once again this just proves that this year we know NOTHING about 99% of the housemates! Disgusting! Well, Channel 9 will be the ones complaining when people don't vote because they know nothing about who they are voting to save!

Yup Yup. Exactly.

Shazza. She does not fit into the bb group dynamics, seems to keep mostly to herself and thus offers little value to the concept.

Off with her head!

If I voted I would vote Sharon or jade.

Sharon cos I just dont like the cut of her jib...lol

Jade because it looks like she even finds it hard to speak to Drew now she doesnt have to... Nasty thing...

Shazza. She does not fit into the bb group dynamics

Hmm. Interesting you say that. One thing I did notice was that when she was nominating she mis-pronounced Tahan's name as "Teehan". Probably not a big thing to most, but as someone with a relatively-uncommon name (Kiera - like Keira Knightley, HATE being called 'Kirra') I really notice and really get annoyed when mine and other people's names are mispronounced when the other party should know better. It's fine if it's your first or only time meeting a person...but when you're around someone 24/7, hearing their name pronounced correctly etc it's disrespectful to say it wrong IMO. Either you don't listen or you don't care, disrespectful either way.

If I had to pick someone from whom we know now, it'd be between Jasmine and Tim. But I voted Tim in the tally purely just because his reaction would be epic!

kbomb247: I agree with you. Sharon pronouncing Tahan's name wrong after spending 24 hours a day for a whole week with her was just.. offputting. That and the footage they showed of her refusing to interact with anyone not in the safe house cemented my dislike of her.

If I was to waste my money, it would be on Drew. The love interest is gone and 9 true to form is unable to spread the load evenly over the other HM's either though poor editing choices or deliberate editing choices, so I'd prefer the rest stayed so we can watch them a bit more.

Tim, purely because he is irritaring and what Ben said in his nomination about Tim saying he won't get nominated/evicted and shocking he is cokcy.

However, if it is Sharon that is Evicted I won't be fussed. But I like the other four :)

leave sharon, i think she'll be interesting now that shes the one being isolated and no access to the gym.

jasmine on the other hand has been as interesting as a potato with lipstick.

Tim. He's annoying and the producers favor him too much.

Sharon will probably go, and I won't care as much but I feel bad because she doesn't seem to have really done anything wrong. It's just that her role isn't something that's really popular with the general public. Oh well.

A tie between mikkayla, Sharon, and jasmine. They bring nothing to the table, no entertainment, no nothing.
I guess sometimes it's slightly gratifying to watch Mikayla sook, like her uncontrolled "why doesn't anyone like me" grizzle after she learnt she was most nominated.

Tim, purely because he is irritaring and what Ben said in his nomination about Tim saying he won't get nominated/evicted and shocking he is cokcy.

Isn't this sort of thing banned from discussions usually? I was really shocked when Ben said that last night.

Back