Skip to main content

Who will you SAVE from the potential nominees?

Who will you SAVE from the potential nominees?

• Drew

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Heidi

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Tahan

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 53 27.5%
  • Tully

Votes: 24 12.4%

• Total voters
That would be AMAZING, and definitely put the spotlight on the sisters for a change.

That would be great. They would be saved unfortunately. Too much favourable editing seems to be going their way imo. I wanna know why they walked off at the Feast dammit lol

Lots of people saying they won't bother voting for Tim because he's guaranteed safe. Ill vote for him and Mikk, don't want to risk it.

Lots of people saying they won't bother voting for Tim because he's guaranteed safe. Ill vote for him and Mikk, don't want to risk it.

I will do a 3:1 ratio as am sure Tim will get enough votes to save him but a few his way won't hurt. Mikkayla needs every vote she can get and way more than Tahan just to prove she's not all that. Too bad they can't tell the HMs Tahan only scraped through last week.

I will do a 3:1 ratio as am sure Tim will get enough votes to save him but a few his way won't hurt. Mikkayla needs every vote she can get and way more than Tahan just to prove she's not all that. Too bad they can't tell the HMs Tahan only scraped through last week.

She didn't only just scrape through. She was almost Ed and Calebs votes put together.

Same.

Though I also want Drew and Tim saved, but especially Tully.

Mikkayla and Heidi should leave!
Drew and Tim will definitely be safe. I would love for Mikkayla to go but that's not happening so it'll probably be Heidi if she isn't swapped.

hope all Tully fans are this confident and forget to vote to save Tully ;)

I have not heard one nice thing said about Heidi in the whole time I've been on this forum. Who's going to vote for her? Tully's more hated but at least she's getting a lot of publicity and she has a few fans.

Back