Who Will Go?

• Boog

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Tahan

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 55 58.5%

• Total voters
I'm choosing Mikkayla. Already lots of save Boogs and Tahan's on facebook! Hope the bitch leaves!

I think Boog may leave, just because she might not have built up a strong fanbase yet, but it could be Mikkayla

Boog will get anti-Tahan and anti-Mikkayla votes. She'll also have less haters since we don't know much about her.

So as a result, Mikkayla will go!

First time I just don't care in the slightest. Nobody I love and nobody I hate (although I would slightly prefer Boog to go).

Could be any of the three. Boog as an intruder obviously, Mikkayla if there's a successful push to get her out by voting for Boog and Tahan, or Tahan could go if that push isn't successful. I would love it to be Mikkayla, but think Boog is a little more likely.

There was a massive backlash against Tahan last night on FB and Twit due to her massive lead. I suspect Ben votes will transfer to Mikk... so Boog is toast, despite the flurry of support after the Save Boog edit.

The nominated earlier today I think around lunchtime. Then shown on tonights show of course.

3 hours behind.....makes sense now:rolleyes: Its shown much earlier over your way

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Boog xo

i0blmq4S6kAcN.gif

It's time to go....

It's time to go..............

It's time to go......

Mikkayla.

Boog will get anti-Tahan and anti-Mikkayla votes. She'll also have less haters since we don't know much about her.

So as a result, Mikkayla will go!

Im voting equally for tahan and boogs, love them both!!
Lets finally get muckayla out

Mikkayla will go because she gets the least coverage and the most negative coverage. She is one of my favourites but the producers obviously don't want her to stay given all the effort of showing Tahan and Boog in a good light this week.

Back