Skip to main content

Who Will Be The Next 3 Evicted?

Jesse

So Sarah is being turfed tonight, no question about that.

Who do you all see as being the next 3 to go after her? Excluding the intruder of course.

Estelle - She got by in the Charne eviction but I think if she's up again, and she probably will be this coming week, she will lose out. Shame because I am liking her these days.

Angie - Similar to Estelle I think, she will be nominated very soon and teenage girls that vote wont tend to want to save the "glamour" kind of girls. I can't see her surviving a vote against the likes of Bradley, Ray, Stacey.

Ray - Out of the guys I see him going earlier than the rest (barring George and Josh but they will be hard to get nominated).

Who are all of you guessing are the next 3 out after Sarah?

They will keep nominating Ray & Estelle, and because we don't see why, and can never really comprehend why they are nominated well as long as someone creepy is up they won't go away.
George is going to get nominated more once the annoying ones get the chop.

Angie - yes, because there is the Estelle/Angie thing that won't go away,and Angie isn't very nice or entertaining.
Bradley will keep getting nominated because he's horrible, and if he keeps doing the creepy Estelle stuff we may get rid of him

I saw some Centrebet odds that makes it look like Bradley's way out in front on save votes. HMs going up against him early on are likely to lose and I get the impression he'll be regular eviction competition going forward.

Sarah is gone. I'd say Estelle wont last either. Beyond that it's hard to say. Angie probably is vulnerable.

I'm guessing Ben will be among the next three, though. How he's being presented in the edits doesn't match how HMs respond to him. He's widely despised going by comments here, yet the HMs elected him to lead them in this week's task. It's hard to read how his fate will play out.

I suspect he'll prove too contentious and in your face to escape nomination points the way he did last week and when he's up the public will punish him as the Dick Dastardly he's mostly been portrayed as.

I saw some Centrebet odds that makes it look like Bradley's way out in front on save votes. HMs going up against him early on are likely to lose and I get the impression he'll be regular eviction competition going forward.

Sarah is gone. I'd say Estelle wont last either. Beyond that it's hard to say. Angie probably is vulnerable.

I'm guessing Ben will be among the next three, though. How he's being presented in the edits doesn't match how HMs respond to him. He's widely despised going by comments here, yet the HMs elected him to lead them in this week's task. It's hard to read how his fate will play out.

I suspect he'll prove too contentious and in your face to escape nomination points the way he did last week and when he's up the public will punish him as the Dick Dastardly he's mostly been portrayed as.
If it was a vote to evict I would agree 100%. He has a lot of fans though and if he goes up again say Estelle, Zoe, George, Josh, Angie, I think he will have more save votes then all of those people. The Housemates with the biggest fan bases are Bradley, Ben, Layla, and Michael. Stacey and Ray are probably the other two with the largest fan base.

Noooooooooooo, who the hell loves Bradley
Lots of people unfortunately!! They feel sorry for him but these people don't realise he is a little shit like we do because Nine edit it out and the non-hardcore fans don't follow the Live twitter updates.

I can only think of 2 that are pretty certain to go very soon.

Estelle, she will be nominated this upcoming week and evicted. It's almost as sure as Sarah going tonight.

Angie, she's probably slightly more popular to save than Estelle so if they were to go up together it would be a tossup but Angie would win out. Either way she will go sooner rather than later.

I think after those 2 girls go then a few guys may go then.

Ahhhhh, and of course we are forgetting the bitter Sarah element.

She's going to be devastated and try to hide it, because she went in there for validation.
She's going to be a bitch about various HMs, but she will make it all passive agressive and slimey.
She hates Angie and is going to give her a serve, she sarted in her noms. Then she's gonna fling mud at Ray, Mikey, look out anyone really bar Ben.

If it was a vote to evict I would agree 100%. He has a lot of fans though and if he goes up again say Estelle, Zoe, George, Josh, Angie, I think he will have more save votes then all of those people. The Housemates with the biggest fan bases are Bradley, Ben, Layla, and Michael. Stacey and Ray are probably the other two with the largest fan base.

Very interesting. And just out of curiosity, what's your basis for figuring the comparative popularity? Is it betting odds? Or is there another source of fan base calculation?

Very interesting. And just out of curiosity, what's your basis for figuring the comparative popularity? Is it betting odds? Or is there another source of fan base calculation?
Just from what I have seen from this site, Facebook, another Big Brother fan site and what people have said to me in public. I have also decided this based on the amount of save votes certain Housemates have got.

Just from what I have seen from this site, Facebook, another Big Brother fan site and what people have said to me in public. I have also decided this based on the amount of save votes certain Housemates have got.

Okay, it sounds like you've canvassed widely. I'm looking forward to seeing how you're prediction pans out.

Ray seems to have rubbed the housemates the wrong way. He just cant seem to do anything right.

Back