Skip to main content

Who will be most remembered after the show?

APABLD

For me it would be Tim, followed by Ben. Imagine what it would be like if they had their own show!

Definitely Tim and Ben.

Maybe Jade, as she might get a modelling career after this.

Ed might also be a more 'famous' footy player.

I can see Drew and Tahan being in the acting business.

Tim. His little radio career is going to launch big time when he gets out of there cause he's such a character, love him or hate him

LOVE that pic of Jade Peverell and can totally relate to that sig!

On to topic though its got to be Tim. Not sure what we are all going to go back to doing after the show ends lol

I love seeing Tim and Ben, Tim and Drew and Drew and Ben. Maybe the three should become the new Hamish and Andy + 1 and have the girls on now and again for a catch up. haha

Whoever it is, it won't be the sisters. I'm struggling to recall what they looked like already and it's been less than a week. Tully has to be up there for sure along with Tim Tam.

Ed, definitely Ed.

Once he plays his cards, he'll go down as one of the all time great housemates.

onya ed

Tully, most talked about housemate this year.
More people tend to remember the bad things people have done rather than the good.

I think Ben has the best chance of getting some kind of entertainment career after Big Brother and I think that is part of the reason why he won't win. I think Tim will win and never be seen again. I think Tahn will do a few photo shoots and Jade and Ed will get some recognition but not for that long. Tully and Drew will get less recognition but only if they start a relationship. Everyone else will just disappear.

i think Tim is most likely to get media work out of this so him.

yeah and Tim is already in the media industry... and Jade wants to be an actress, so maybe she will get more work as well. Tahan will do more modelling. Ed will model?
I wonder if Ben will pick up a sponsorship for something?

I think the ones that went into the house not already part of the entertainment/fashion industry won't be seen much again. ie Sharon, Mikkayla,Drew,Madaline,Nathan and the sugar sisters, just about everyone else was an aspiring radio announcer,model,actress or musician

Back