Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Jade

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Jade's not going anywhere. People will vote for her so they can watch her continue to embarrass herself. Tully will probably be evicted.

When I get some phone credit I think i will give 15 votes each to Caleb and Ed. I hope that one of Jade or Tully goes which by this poll could be a genuine possibility but I've taken on board what people say about Caleb and Ed too.

Originally I was thinking Tully but now I'm thinking Jade.

Jade actually annoys me more than Tully. I might throw 5 votes for Tully even though I don't like her either but Jade really gets on my nerves.

Tully needs to go before the editing changes, makes her seem NOT sooky, her fan base starts growing and she ends up winning it!!!!!!

Will be real close between Mikayla, Tully and Tahan I think. Probably ~3% between the three. Hoping its Tully!

reading FB Ed and Caleb are not getting much support. These 3 may top the save votes as they provoke emotion rather than apathy. This could change if one is saved e.g. if Ed is saved then the boy vote won't get split.

Tully needs to go before the editing changes, makes her seem NOT sooky, her fan base starts growing and she ends up winning it!!!!!!

So, it's not that you hate Tully. It's actually that you fear her, because she's a threat to Tim.

So, it's not that you hate Tully. It's actually that you fear her, because she's a threat to Tim.

I do not like Tully and I don't think she deserves to win. I know there are a lot of people who agree with that but I also know that the game can change quickly just by altering the editing. She's as much of a threat as anyone else, but out of all the HM's I want her to win the LEAST which is why I'm most concerned about her.

If I were going to 'fear' people because they are a threat to Tim then I would 'fear' Ben but I don't have a single bad thing to say about him.

Predicting Tim will win and save Mikkayla (more out of strategy as he views her less of a threat). He'll then put Matt or The Sisters up.

It pains me, but I think it's going to be Tully.

Depends on who gets switched around I guess, but assuming Tully is still up I can't really think of anyone in the house (nommed or not) who seems more likely to go.

I would like to see Ed or Caleb go. That seems somewhat likely, but I look at Matt's massive % in his first week and I assume they would get the same.

Back