Skip to main content

Who will be Auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015?

rad_kid

Homosexual
Just wanting to see who would be auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015? (Yes I know The Gif Below is not Aus Big Brother, Just think it's hilarious! haha) Can't wait for auditions! Really hope The show does return next year, fingers crossed!

big-brother-15-GIF-9.gif

Just wanting to see who would be auditioning for Big Brother Australia 2015? (Yes I know The Gif Below is not Aus Big Brother, Just think it's hilarious! haha) Can't wait for auditions! Really hope The show does return next year, fingers crossed!

big-brother-15-GIF-9.gif

You may not have been with us a long time, but you have been fab and I think you would make an awesome HM! Fingers crossed!

I have plenty of long service leave available and would have more by then, so the time off wouldn't be an issue but I wouldn't get past the assessments whatever they are. Well I doubt I'd get past. Does anyone actually know what's involved? Is it luck of which group of hopefuls you are put in? Obvious intelligence? Oh wait...nah, forget it. All of the housemates have a level of something. How they figure it out is the mystery.

I have plenty of long service leave available and would have more by then, so the time off wouldn't be an issue but I wouldn't get past the assessments whatever they are. Well I doubt I'd get past. Does anyone actually know what's involved? Is it luck of which group of hopefuls you are put in? Obvious intelligence? Oh wait...nah, forget it. All of the housemates have a level of something. How they figure it out is the mystery.

Do you have a talent agent that can help you get on the show? ;) :p

What do you have to do at auditions?
Round one at auditions is usually games like build a human pyramid etc fun drama games to see how everyone interacts with each other, lots of laughs/ good fun. round two gets intense haha usually changes each year! last time i went, we sat in a circle and had to nominate face to face who we wanted to go and why, then we talked about some issues such as homophobia, gay rights, gibing money to beggars etc. round three you have an interview with the producers. mainly ask about who you are? hobbies, family, interesting stories etc haha . Before each round you sit in a waiting room, where you have a number and wait to be called etc. I have experienced each round,the best fun, met some really awesome people. if it does return next year it will be my third time auditioning haha fingers crossed! I usually go to auditions not expecting to make it, just for fun haha, anyways I'm rambling on and on. peace out crazy kids

Alright, I said assessment and forgot to say audition first. Oops.

Round one at auditions is usually games like build a human pyramid etc fun drama games to see how everyone interacts with each other, lots of laughs/ good fun. round two gets intense haha usually changes each year! last time i went, we sat in a circle and had to nominate face to face who we wanted to go and why, then we talked about some issues such as homophobia, gay rights, gibing money to beggars etc. round three you have an interview with the producers. mainly ask about who you are? hobbies, family, interesting stories etc haha . Before each round you sit in a waiting room, where you have a number and wait to be called etc. I have experienced each round,the best fun, met some really awesome people. if it does return next year it will be my third time auditioning haha fingers crossed! I usually go to auditions not expecting to make it, just for fun haha, anyways I'm rambling on and on. peace out crazy kids
Power to you for hanging in there. The experience if nothing else would be worth it.

There is no way I would apply these days for a few reasons:

1. I can't get 3 months off from nursing, no matter whether I have enough leave or not. (long story.)
2. I have seen how past HM's social media accounts have been uncovered, not that I have anything to hide, but I wouldn't want photos of me with family posted online, as some family members have specified they'll only let me put pictures on for family use only (eg, my Mum only wants photos of her shared with family)

However, my second oldest niece turned 18 a few months ago, she has a dream to get on BB, and if she does, I will be running the biggest support campaign ever - she has aspergers though, so I am not sure how she would handle general bitching and nominations.

They wouldn't choose us ordinary people.

They want wannabe actors and models, football players, people who audition for other TV shows, friends of ex housemates and at least people with prestigious jobs (nurses, flight attendants).

I think Jason and Sandra were one of the few housemates this year who were an average day-to-day people. As much as I love them, Priya was a comedienne and a high school teacher. Ryan was linked to last year's Matt and he was auditioning for another ch9 show (The Block) whom they happened to handpick him for BB.

No way in the world would I audition ... Maybe 10 years ago when I was 21.
Not now that everything I've said or done could be traced on the internet . Pus I wouldn't want to be famous

Back