Who wants Zoe out of the house?

Who wants Zoe OUT

• Get rid of this big fat bully who is vile

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • No she is innocent, hates bitching about others behind their backs

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

Michael Nguyen

This girl is VILE, watching her break Estelles horse you could see how much of a creep, jealous, insanse girl she is. I think Estelle staying was the last straw knowing she cannot get Michael, horrible

All of the Estelle threads are making me dislike Estelle, irrational I know.

Last edited:
Upset Layla didn't do anything about it, glad she didnt join in and laugh, she did a nervous laugh and walked off and didn't want to be apart of it

I want Zoe out of the house, but there is no way I am going to click on something that says what you said about Zoe. Yes/No would have done. I don't like bullying on forums any more than I do bullying in the house.

I just realised... Zoe has the Pumba toy and Estelle has Simba.

Estelle = hero.
Zoe = pumba.

On topic, I would like her to leave.

I want Zoe out of the house, but there is no way I am going to click on something that says what you said about Zoe. Yes/No would have done. I don't like bullying on forums any more than I do bullying in the house.

Rhooo! You posted before me, so all I have to do is agree with you, since you said what I wanted to say :)

I don't get the need to through insults at someone you don't like.

Rhooo! You posted before me, so all I have to do is agree with you, since you said what I wanted to say :)

I don't get the need to through insults at someone you don't like.

This. Yes, I want her to go, but no, I'm not voting on a poll which mocks her weight.

This!!.. I want Zoe gone, but I'm not voting

13:07: “I couldn’t think of anything worse than being left on that couch with Estelle” Zoe muses as they contemplate the final Evictions.

bwahahahahahaa no worries there.

Back