Skip to main content

Who is your Favorite ?

I see mainly Tim, Ed and Mikkayla practically frothing at the mouth to get the prize. I can't believe Mikkayla's and Ed's arrogance. How clueless are they that they think they deserve to win. No charm, no wit, no entertainment value. Ed is bland and duplicitous. Mikkayla is an arrogant bully. I think it would be hilarious if all the jackals were so busy tearing at the carcass that someone like Jade bumbled through and won.

I'm not sure I even have a favourite anymore. Everyone has significant pros and cons. If it weren't for her infatuation with Ed, which is cringe-worthy to watch, I would be a Jade girl all the way. I'm going to have to say Drew, though the fact that he has several times admitted that he isn't being all that genuine has thrown me a bit.

Tim and Tahan all the way.

I've also grown to like Jade quite a lot too - for somebody I predicted would be first out, she's done really well for herself and I'm glad she did survive that first week now.

Tim, Jade and Drew are my top favourites. Least favs would be Tahan, Ben and Ed. Around the middle of not really fussed either way but prefer them over my least favourites are Mikkayla, K&L and Nathan.

Out of the new intruders, I prefer Boog at the moment.

I am so sick of how babied Ben is by everyone, it's not cute to me. He is a grown man who doesn't know how to look after himself and it's just creepy. I really hope he doesn't win this year, but he probably will.

My favorite housemates are;

Male: Ben
Why? Ben always makes me laugh, and he has a really good personality.

Female: Tahan
Why? She speaks her mind, so she is TRUTHFUL! She may be fake, but she is stirring up the house, and I love a bit of drama! ;)

The favouritism is out of hand I've seen ads on Ben the housemate wtf never seen that before (though not for a while now the must have realised that was OTT)

I've been one for Tahan a few times recently. It seemed odd to me and quite unfair to the other HMs but I let it slide because I quite like her.

To be honest I could get on board with anyone bar Ben or Ed winning. Ben because of the obvious favouritism and Ed because of the "win a date" bullshit.

My liked list is too long.
Who I don't like - Ed, Mikkayla and the Sisters.
As long as these guys don't win I'll be happy.

For what it's worth, ideal final 3 - Tim, Tahan and Jade.

Back