Skip to main content

Who is the new Bachelorette 2021?

Controversial choice? Unsure if the Australian audience would be accepting of both males and females competing for the Bachelorette. If they are not, then this could be a huge issue in the ratings.

Last edited:
OK first episode.

Brooke seems nice enough, though is she going to fall for everyone?

A few idiots to weed out, especially the cheesy "keep the pics for later" guy.

It's a bit ridiculous that using someone else's garden seat is now a DOG ACT, but you have to have drama I guess.

Is this worth watching? I have bachie fatigue and I don’t even remember the last season I watched and I know it’s been rating so poorly. But the bisexual component has me intrigued I must admit. A slight improvement from her “huge confession” about having dated women in the past.

I wonder how many other couples will form on this show? Hopefully Brooke at least finds love, would be kind of awkward if she didn’t yet multiple other contestants did.

Reactions: kxk
Is this worth watching? I have bachie fatigue and I don’t even remember the last season I watched and I know it’s been rating so poorly. But the bisexual component has me intrigued I must admit. A slight improvement from her “huge confession” about having dated women in the past.

I wonder how many other couples will form on this show? Hopefully Brooke at least finds love, would be kind of awkward if she didn’t yet multiple other contestants did.
Probably worth watching, yes, it's light-hearted fun and Brooke seems quite charismatic, and open to anything.

They are selling it as the first indigenous bachelorette and the first officially bisexual (as in the contenders being men and women).

I really liked Darvid in his sparkly jacket and the loveseat maker Konrad. All the other men seem like filler, and also a bit stunned looking! Lots of good women, and they haven't cast a mouthy bogan to dominate the edit, as with the pilot whose name I've now forgotten who was on last season of the Bach Aus, so that is good. I found her outfit really distracting, like a cosplay outfit for one of Alice in Wonderland's Queens.

Probably worth watching, yes, it's light-hearted fun and Brooke seems quite charismatic, and open to anything.

They are selling it as the first indigenous bachelorette and the first officially bisexual (as in the contenders being men and women).

Both of those aspects are pretty cool and interesting and I do remember liking Brooke, so I guess I’ll have a look.

I stopped watching this show a few seasons back. The new format is just stupid.

I prefer Love Island Australia now which has a similar vibe but is a much better show.

Right, after the ads suggesing a couple of the guys persue girls other than Brook, having seen them last night when they entered, my thoughts are they will be Beau and Johan (name spelling ?)
That is the only thing that will keep me watching this, to see if I am right.

Yeah ditto to that @Affable
Taking a peak now, and meh, bored by this crap now, even with the twist

However, is anything rating right now with all of Sydney out partying or shopping? All week no doubt, maybe longer
I know I have plans a plenty when we get released from this hell

Considering selling everything I own and travelling for the rest of my life😊
Anyone else just really grumpy and snapping at each other?
My household we are fed up with each other
Yeah friend time Sunday

Anyone else just really grumpy and snapping at each other?
My household we are fed up with each other

One thing I have been doing is containing my anger as the people around me are not the ones causing my problems and I don’t want to snap out at people who do not deserve it. Now I just try to find stuff that I enjoy doing to take my mind off the past few terrible months.

Right, after the ads suggesing a couple of the guys persue girls other than Brook, having seen them last night when they entered, my thoughts are they will be Beau and Johan (name spelling ?)
That is the only thing that will keep me watching this, to see if I am right.
Okay wrong. Beau went and I think the one I thought was Johan was Ryan. Whoops!
So, what will be my excuse for watching this be now?
To find out who the guys are who stray to the other girls!

Going purely on thier photos and bios my guess for top five are Ritu, Bec, Konrad, Darvid and Jamie Lee. One of the females will then go for a top four of two males and two females.

Is the drunk cocktail opening night worth a view? Always the best bit
Brooke is nice enough girl but she and all of it bore me, and what the hell was her black pumpkin outfit all about?
Trying to be different I guess.
Hoping 9 does a marathon LI catch up because I cannot get 9Now to work

I don't mind her, and surely she's more watchable than the string of creepy guys they had on The Bachelor.

Back