Skip to main content

Who is the most undeserving winner of Big Brother?

Who is the most undeserving winner of Big Brother?

• Ben

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Peter

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Regina

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Trevor

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Greg

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Jamie

Votes: 39 27.9%
  • Aleisha

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Terri

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Ben

Votes: 39 27.9%
  • Tim

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters
I voted Greg because I think I read his family sunk in 100k worth of votes to get him to win. I just don't think that's right. But maybe that wasn't right :p But I don't really know otherwise. I didn't watch the year Terri won. I didn't watch when Jamie won. I didn't watch when Aleisha won as I gave up on that season. I can't remember Ben, Peter, Reggie and Trevor won. I've been an on and off viewer. This is the only season aside from 1-3 that I watched from start to finish.

I remember hearing a housemate's family took out a loan to help their relative win, but I had no idea it was $100K. How in the world did they make that many calls? It would have been a good +180,000 calls, right? They must have had a team of people calling!

I voted Jamie cause really Camilla should have taken it that year but I truly hated that Terri won as well not that she was undeserving but that she was a horribly nasty person who was treated by BB as their golden star and really that whole last three that year left me cold, she just won because they showed the names beside the voting stats and people knew where to focus their votes

It's between the Logans and Jamie for me. Logan David bothered me more than Logan Greg, if it had just been Greg who won, I could have lived with it. Terri was the least worst option of an awful final three, and I was hoping Zach would take it out over Aleisha, though with hindsight, she wasn't that bad really. The others I was either happy with, or they didn't bother me too much.

p.s. I love that no one has picked Reggie.

I chose Peter - I still can't believe he won - never got over him winning! Everyone else I can deal with!

I totally agree. If anyone wants to know why Vote to Evict doesn't work, this epitomises it. He was so far under the radar it wasn't funny. If it had been vote to save back in those days he would have been one of the first out.

Also never cared for Jamie or Terri but at least they were characters in the show.

I voted Greg because I think I read his family sunk in 100k worth of votes to get him to win. I just don't think that's right.

I don't know how true it was, but there was rumour flying around that year after voting time was mysteriously "extended" for (15 mins or so I think) after the lines were first closed. Rumour had it that if they lines had closed when they originally meant to, Tim Brunero would have won. But BB were intent on getting the world-first "twin win", so they left the lines open long enough for the grubs to get over the line.

Personally they're all undeserving, it's the degree of unworthiness that's in question. Even Trevor who's the probably the only time I was slightly happy with the winner anointed, did practically nothing as he treated the BB house as his personal holiday break.

Tim was arguably the most worthy in terms of much material he gave the editors to work with but I was unimpressed when chinks started to appear in the class clown/enfant terrible persona he uses to hide behind and I have Boogs to thank for allowing me to see Tim Dormer's full personality.

Wow! Ben 2012 is officially in the lead by ONE point!!!! Let's keep the votes coming so we can find out WHO is the WORST WINNER EVER! ;)

Did Peter '02 deserve the money? Absofuckingloutely. Did he deserve to win said money by playing & winning Big Brother? Absolutely not.

Did Peter '02 deserve the money? Absofuckingloutely. Did he deserve to win said money by playing & winning Big Brother? Absolutely not.

Yeah.
I don't subscribe to the whole 'But they were entertaining!' and nothing else rule.
There's playing the game but you also play the game fairly.

Ben Norris is the Paul Gallen of Big Brother a grub that can play the game.
Tim is probably like Wally Lewis probably the best player we have seen and played the game fairly.

[MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION] don't you agree?:p

Ben from last year's season. He was nastyyyyyy and two face. Undeserving for sure.

Jamie is my first choice, he just made my skin crawl and I cannot believe he won.

Close behind him is Terri, I didn't actually have a problem with her except that her winning was all the producers doing to get their favourite over the line despite being kicked out on more than occasion, therefore, undeserving as a winner. Ben last year... the same reason everyone else would object to the bully taking the crown. Also Peter and Trevor for just cruising through on being relatively nice. I didn't love Logan Greg winning but I wouldn't say he was completely undeserving.

Reggie is the only one that I have zero problems with winning. Even someone like Tim, who I feel is deserving, I still have some reservations about despite being generally happy with it.

Maybe I'm hard to please.

I just posted in the Tim/Ben unworthy thread

They both outlasted all other players and received the most votes in the finale week. I can not for the life of me see how we could label either unworthy?

I voted both.

I'm really struggling with the vernacular used. Worthiness and deserving. Sure you may like or dislike some HMs but does that actually make them unworthy or undeserving??

Just a thought, my 2c.

I voted for the Logan twins but looking at that poll we had a lot of dodgy winners. I wanted to vote for Jamie and Terri too. Really the only winners I was rooting for since the beginning were Reggie and Tim. Although Aleisha was a decent winner too even though I was rooting for Zach (that was a good final two, probably the best the show's ever had).

Back