Skip to main content

Who is the Head Of House this week?

RelaxFernandez

When Lawson was in the diary room i saw the banner show up saying something about the Head of House being voted, I never saw who the head of house actually was anyone have an idea?

Hoping it's David.

It will be one that isn't going to be evicted & who hasn't had it before.
If the HOH is ever evicted, they just hand it over to someone else...maybe during their farewell message?

I wonder who the 'public' chose again this week?

In theory if the public are voting for both who stays and who is HoH it's unlikely the HoH would be evicted.

The HOH thing is stupid - they don't advertise it on the show, and it only allows us to vote for it over a day or two (I think), so I can imagine that very few people remember to vote.

If they wanted to do this properly they would let the vote run for at least 3 or 4 days and advertise it heavily on social media as well as the show - a quick word from Sonia or Mike reminding us to vote wouldn't be too difficult.

I'm guessing in terms of the stage we're at, I'm guessing it'll be Leo (because he's the new intruder and could be up this week) or Ryan (who's suddenly gotten more screen time and fans)

The HOH thing is stupid - they don't advertise it on the show, and it only allows us to vote for it over a day or two (I think), so I can imagine that very few people remember to vote.

If they wanted to do this properly they would let the vote run for at least 3 or 4 days and advertise it heavily on social media as well as the show - a quick word from Sonia or Mike reminding us to vote wouldn't be too difficult.

They did advertise it on the show. I actually heard it this time and went to jump in to vote unlike last time when Cat somehow got highest votes to be hoh.

Whoever gets it I just hope it is someone that hasnt had it before. Be unfair if somebody who has already been it gets it again.

It's pretty obvious the producers choose the HOH. They picked Cat so she would take Lawson to the sanctuary, and they picked Sam so Sandra would get her hops up about him taking her. If it was actually picked by the public Skye would have it every week

You do know that 4chan rigged the voting so that Cat was Head of House?

How many people are on this 4chan thing? Like how many people write in the BB part. Are they a large enough group to do that?

Reminds of vote for the worst in the US

How many people are on this 4chan thing? Like how many people write in the BB part. Are they a large enough group to do that?

Reminds of vote for the worst in the US

I'm not sure. But Cat got Head of House and 4chan seem to have an infatuation with her. They have already claimed on their Big Brother threads they rigged the Head of House voting in favour of Cat.

Back