Skip to main content

Who had your support last year and this year?

rachael92

Which housemates did you like/support last year and who are you backing this year? I feel like i support the HMs that others might think of as the 'boring' ones, but I think I just really dont enjoy the loudmouths or confrontational people as much as most people on here do.

So,
2013: Jade, Drew, K&L, Mikkayla (sometimes), Tim, Boog, Maddie
2014: Sandra, Aisha, Lawson, Cat, Jason

Last year, I started off backing Mikkayla because she was the underdog. I also sent save votes for Katie & Lucy because I did like them and they went up against people I wanted gone.

However, the final four of 2013 was my favourite final line-up. Like, wow. I supported all of them: Drew, Tahan, Jade and Tim. Giving them votes consistently, but the most to Tahan for every eviction and the lead up to Tim's victory. I do think the right person won, though I really wanted Tahan to.

This year? PRIYA is way out in front. Spending money on votes for her! Lisa, Katie, Jake and Travis round out my top 5.

2013 - Tim & Jade
2014 - David & Priya

Hopefully my 2014 favourites go as well my 2013 ones did...although there has been so many shocks with the voting this year (like the popularity of people like Travis, Cat, Lisa and Skye) so I'm not confident.

2013: Tahan and Maddie.
2014: Katie. I feel a bit meh about everyone else.

I was also a HUGE Estelle fan in 2012. I'd be interested to see who everyone else supported in 2012, too.

2012: Ben, Estelle, Michael, Zoe, Charne, Sarah and Bradley (great bunch, that year)
2013: Ben, Jade, Drew and Tully
2014: Jason, Priya and Sandra

2012: Benjamin, Layla
2013: Tim, Ben
2014: .... no one I feel passionate about yet.. I like Priya, Lawson, David, Sandra, Jason, Skye & Aisha.

I feel like it's a boring bunch this year so far. They're all a bit the same.. or something. I feel like there were more defined personalities last two seasons, that people got passionate about - think Benjamin/Estelle, Tully/Drew, Tim. Maybe it's just too early but they're all a bit "meh". And not as funny.

2012: Benjamin, Michael & Stacey
2013: Jade, Mikayla & Ben
2014: Priya, Gemma & Jake but only Priya now.

Back