Skip to main content

Who else was shocked when..

From comments here about the video available on the OS, it sounds like it was. The problem for Michael is I have a feeling the majority of viewers just watch the show and participate/comment on FB, so most aren't going to know how that went down, just see Michael calling Angie trashy in the same show he called her fat and ran around taunting her with stupid names in the same vein.

Says a lot about their insecurities that the constant refrain is how much better they are. Who seriously sits around and says that?? I can understand not liking someone and that being with that person 24/7 for months would drive you nuts, what I don't get is the viciousness being used and the self promotion.

What struck me in the last couple of shows is the way that group support each others denial about their behaviour and projecting their own nastiness onto the other group. They're going to be so proud of themselves when they watch it back.

It gets down to they think they are awesome and deserve above others to be on the show and win. Clearly this is how Michael and Ben live their lives. Constantly putting others down to deal with their own insecurities and to fell better.

Michael and the rest are exposing themselves as nasty nasty people...REALLY nasty.
didn't see it but logic tells me it would be.
So did Brad when he wore that thin green outfit. It wasn't blurred out sufficiently and my first remark was , man thats nasty.

Honestly I think we were shown the fat comment out of context. Seeing how Angie has reacted previously to being insulted, she didn't seem that upset about the fat comment. I do think there wa a lot of heckling going on back and forth, not a one direction I hate Angie bashing.

At first I was like what the fucker nutter? Then I thought about it and was like "Oh, they must usually edit this stuff out". I'm guessing they'll show more of their nastiness now that the amount of people is getting less.

Michael and the rest are exposing themselves as nasty nasty people...REALLY nasty.
Absolutley, I don't recall a group ever this bitchy (or maybe they were but it was edited out??). I don't think I want any of those four to win. I think I want it to be either Estelle or Sam. At least there is some degree of honesty / integrity about them. Estelle with holding her own and Sam being up front by saying he wants to win but isn't lowering himself to back stabbing. If the winner is about the "best / favourite" housemate, I would not want to live with Michael, Stacey, Ben or Zoe.

i think Ben and Michael have noe came to realise that Estelle and Angie are both liked on the outside. Both have been up for atleast 3 evictions each and each time they have been saved. Angie has threatened to walk before, whos to say with that extra nudge she wouldn't go.

I think for both girls they have handled the situations and comments they have been put into quiet well.

I also hate how Zoe and Layla both have sat there and reckon they arent bitchy people, could of fooled me. I think between them and Stacey and Ben i dont think they do much else around the house.

How anyone can like Michael is beyond me. both he and Ben have planted so many seeds in everyones ears and just sit back and watch everyone explode at each other.

I am a very straight forward person, if i have an issue with you i tell you and expect the same in return. I couldnt handle being in that house with all the bitching going on. I hate people who bitch behind someones back then act all cool with the person to their face.

i think Ben and Michael have noe came to realise that Estelle and Angie are both liked on the outside. Both have been up for atleast 3 evictions each and each time they have been saved. Angie has threatened to walk before, whos to say with that extra nudge she wouldn't go.

I think for both girls they have handled the situations and comments they have been put into quiet well.

I also hate how Zoe and Layla both have sat there and reckon they arent bitchy people, could of fooled me. I think between them and Stacey and Ben i dont think they do much else around the house.

How anyone can like Michael is beyond me. both he and Ben have planted so many seeds in everyones ears and just sit back and watch everyone explode at each other.

I am a very straight forward person, if i have an issue with you i tell you and expect the same in return. I couldnt handle being in that house with all the bitching going on. I hate people who bitch behind someones back then act all cool with the person to their face.

It is funny that these girls who were tipped to leave way back when are still in the running for the prize money.

I am supporting Estelle 100% and everyone knows either Sam or Angie are likely to kiss their dreams goodbye next weekend.

I don't know about you, but Sonia is making me cringe and feel like switching off.

Ben will stay but a part of Michael has gone now that Josh has left.
This means that he is tipped to go in the next 3 evictions.

Totally over BB.
X Factor is worth watching tonight especially if you like that Gangnam Style song...

You reap what you sow, though. Angie was quite happy to victimize Estelle, not so keen on the behaviour when she is the target though. I don't condone how the others are treating her, but when you lower the bar yourself don't be surprised when a low blow comes your way.

The trashy comment would have been edited to make it much worse than what it was.

And no, I don't particularly like Michael.

Yes, probably, but I I think she was offended. If I recall correctly, she subsequently said something along the lines of: 'my friends would think you were homeless'.

It irks me that if some HMs tell another (such as Angie) to change because they hate how she is behaving, when Angie changes, the rest all say she is fake and 'playing the game'.
As much as I used to like Ben, someone in the 'out crowd' can't win for losing!

They are all trashy. Why else would they have signed up for a Reality TV show?

It is funny that these girls who were tipped to leave way back when are still in the running for the prize money.

I am supporting Estelle 100% and everyone knows either Sam or Angie are likely to kiss their dreams goodbye next weekend.

I don't know about you, but Sonia is making me cringe and feel like switching off.

Ben will stay but a part of Michael has gone now that Josh has left.
This means that he is tipped to go in the next 3 evictions.

Totally over BB.
X Factor is worth watching tonight especially if you like that Gangnam Style song...

Starting to agree with you.. im finding her onstage presence/style wooden and awkward.

PS- im always watching x-facter this season.. only because Bella is on it. Im seriously smitten.. and her voice, wow

I still think Angie has copped it worse than Estelle ever did and the HMs have even acknowledged that they bitch more about Angie than they ever did with Estelle. The things they say about her also seem to be much nastier - i.e. with Estelle it was more directed at her being weird or her behaviour sometimes being inexplicable or the fact that she isn't all that socially aware, but with Angie it's more "we hate her" or "she's a bad person" (not in those words, but essentially conveying that message).

And, yes, it was pretty obvious Michael was doing that.

I don't really feel like talking about Estelle though haha. I was more just wanting to focus on the fact that Angie is clearly not very loved in the house.

Yeah shes definetly copped it in a different way, but i completely agree that now she (Angie) seems to be the most disliked within the house

That conversation was hilarious, she gave it back to Michael and seemed a little miffed by it, but by Angie terms she seemed cool about it.

Starting to agree with you.. im finding her onstage presence/style wooden and awkward.

PS- im always watching x-facter this season.. only because Bella is on it. Im seriously smitten.. and her voice, wow

Bella is cool and it was sad last night to see her nearly break down.
Not a big fan of Guy Sebastian.
He is a real big headed prick in real life btw.

Back to BB...I think it's time to rally to get a new hostess.
Someone that is actively involved with the show, cares about the show and its audience.
Someone who follows it nearly as much as its viewers.

Fucking Sonia didn't even know/remember that Ben had been up for nomination before.
I am beginning to think she has a lower IQ than Layla if that is possible.

Sonia also mentioned that Layla had been up before which is a fucking lie.

I would like to know if Sonia knows what a metre is.
Probably thinks it is a term used for the amount of botox you inject into your face.
She can hardly smile without the rest of her face clenching up.
It makes me want to retch.
(excuse me while I go to the bathroom to throw up)

No it's not a lie, she was nominated when the females failed the secrets test.

She was up against Charne & Estelle.

Really?

I really did not know that.

That was me preempting Sonia to make a mistake.
Don't know how this skipped my mind lol.

As for the stuff up about Ben never being nominated, she clearly did not do her homework which was less than impressive.

I don't think Sonya watches the show.

I laughed the other night when she was talking to Josh & called Angie, Andrew.

Back