Votes: 99 55.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • Boog

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Madaline

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters
I think it's unfair for the intruders to outlast any original housemate. They went into the game so late

Tahan, Jade and Drew

But ultimately just as long as Mikkayla isnt there I am all good.

I kind of don't want anyone else to make the final 3 now except for Tim and Tahan. Drew and Mikkayla have been annoying me heaps. I voted for Tim, Tahan and Drew though.

I'm stoked my top 3 are leading the poll and is the combination most people are saying in their posts!

Tim, Tahan and Drew or Boog, can't decide. Most likely Boog, especially if Drew continues his mopey attitude. He has looked a bit disappointed the past two weeks when he has been saved.

Tim, Ed, and Jade. Jade's a sweetheart (death hole comments notwithstanding) so I want her to stick around (but not win, since she hasn't made much effort). Tim and Ed have a pretty obvious rivalry going on (mostly in their heads) and Ed being the slimy douche that he is would bring much lulz when, with him and Tim in the final two, Tim wins and he realises his cards and the efforts of his creepy twin have gotten him nowhere. Then Tim pays off his HECS and buys more jackets.

Tim, Tahan and Drew.

I want Tim to win and Tahan to come second. I don't care who the third person is really - but I don't want it to be Ed or Madeline, I've gone off Jade and Mikkayla, and Boog is a wildcard. So Drew for third place by default.

I voted Mikkayla Tim and Jade because I had too vote for a third person, but I think it will be Tahan Tim and Drew unfortunately

I voted for Tim, Tahan and Jade coz they're my faves.

But I'm thinking it would be kinda cool if the "hyenas" made the top three: Tim, Tahan and Drew!

Tim, Tahan and Boog with any luck.
Wouldn't be annoyed if Drew made it.
Would be annoyed if Madeline made it.
Would be pissed if Mikkayla, Ed or Jade made it.

Want: Tim, Tahan and I don't mind who else as long as it isn't Ed. I voted Mikkayla cus I want it to be someone who has been entertaining. I think they deserve to be there.

Think: Tim and no idea!

I think it's unfair for the intruders to outlast any original housemate. They went into the game so late
It is unfair they went in so late, and would be completely wrong if they're immune again from this weeks nominations - there is no reason for them to be. They shouldn't get to come in so late with a guaranteed 24 day stint.

On the flip side though it's inevitable intruders will be evicted pretty quickly so it gives the originals an extra couple of weeks. Ed would probably be gone next week without them but with them he should last at least an extra week.

Back