• Jade

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • Boog

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Madaline

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters
Tim, Mik and Jade a distant third.
The first two have played the game better than anyone else and deserve to be in the final. Yes, Mik can be annoying and unlikeable at times but she has contributed a lot to the game and I admire her tenacity and intelligence.
Jade hasn't done much and there really isn't much to her but she seems like a sweet girl, if very naive.

The other three are not nice people and don't deserve to win.

Tahan, Tim and maybe Boog/Drew. Drew has been better since Tully left so probably him.

Mikkayla doesn't deserve to be there and I'm not fussed on Ed either way - don't hate him but don't want him to stay longer. Jade was good before she became all about Ed so maybe if he leaves I'll like her again.

Tim deserves to win the most because the show would've been horribly boring if he wasn't there

Drew hasn't been as bad lately but I can't understand all these people saying he's better since Tully left. I find him nastier now, compared to being whipped yet at least civil while Tully was around. The best Drew was pre Tully, but hes gone now and all I see is someone who likes drama and causing it, as he even admitted himself.

but I can't understand all these people saying he's better since Tully left. but hes gone now and all I see is someone who likes drama and causing it, as he even admitted himself.

Well people think that is better than being whipped and boring, it's certainly better TV.

Well people think that is better than being whipped and boring, it's certainly better TV.

It certainly does make for better T.V, I was referring to those who are under the impression hes back to being the loveable character we had in the those early weeks.

Tim, Tahan, Boog - I really don't like any of the others enough to be there in the end

wow It is hard to say who I want in the final 3.

Tim duh.
Mikka? Not 100 % sure

I like Jade but to be fair she has been a bit bored so who were not boring? Tahan.

Yes Tim, Tahan and Mikka are the ones I want.

I worry that it will be Tim,Jade and Ed. (although I would not mind jade as I would Ed)

EA: reading this poll's question I realize I should not have voted because I am not a voter. So remove my Tim,Tahan and Mikka votes ;)

Back