Skip to main content

Who Do You Think Will Win Big Brother 2014?

Evan44

Not who you want to win.

My gut feeling: much as she is disliked here and despite the fact she has virtually no fanbase represented here, I still think that Skye will take it out, mostly because her supporters are young teenage girls and they always vote in reality show contests/eliminations.

I Hope either Skye or Priya .... but I believe David will win because plenty people are mistaken that he is some sort of methodical genius, when in reality he is a boring, naggy, irritating jerk who secretly has huge tickets on himself. I 'd much prefer even Travis win over him 100%

I like the fact that several people's names are still being bandied around. Last year was always going to be Tim's game once Ben was evicted.

I think David as his fanbase has been consistent and not gone overboard, the skye fans could go broke or get sick of voting to save/ think she wont get evicted so not bother voting. I feel like the David fans would go all out if he was in the top 3. Also anyone who would hate Skye or Ryan would vote for David. Priya doesn't have the fanbase to win, she hasn't got a chance really since she's just scraped by.

Priya or David.

Ryan and Skye are too obvious. People will always be complacent about them.

The only two people who I'd be absolutely happy to see win are Skye and Priya.
Ryan winning would be like Logan Greg winning but worse and David does nothing interesting but strategise.
Travis is a potential underdog, but I would love to see him in the finals with Skye and Priya.
The rest are just, not worthy to even mention. Except I wish Penny came in as the 'sleeping beauty' instead of Marina or even as an original, her fan base would've been huge.
I think the final 3 will be Skye, Priya and David with either one taking the crown.

Last edited:
Not who you want to win.

My gut feeling: much as she is disliked here and despite the fact she has virtually no fanbase represented here, I still think that Skye will take it out, mostly because her supporters are young teenage girls and they always vote in reality show contests/eliminations.

I think David will win.

Back