Skip to main content

Who are your three favorite and three least favorite of this year?

Columbo

Never again
For me my top 3 would have to be:

3. AK- I like the way he is trying to play the game. Trying to make moves but also holding back when he needs to.

2. Luke- Captain Chaos. Entertaining confessionals. I hope he stays far in this game.

1. Tessa- Extremely smart but somehow underrated by the rest of her tribe. Which I think suits her just fine as AK, Henry and Locky will try and out-alpha each other whilst she cruises on to the end.

And my three worst.

3. Sarah. For getting into survivor because of Tully.

2. Locky. He annoys me.

1. Tara. She annoys me more.

...my top 3 are/were:...

(1) Jarrad:... he's like the 'Energiser Bunny'... he just goes on forever in the tasks and doesn't bitch and slag off all the people around him... he keeps to himself and just does whatever is needed of him... I want him to win this...

(2) Mark H (Tarzan):... he was the most down-to-Earth and grounded one there... he rolled with the punches and let all of the 'big boys' slug it out amongst themselves... he never had a massive ego like the rest of them... him and myself could probably get on really well as mates I reckon... I like people that just say it as it is... I wish that he was still in it...

(3) Jacqui:...apart from the fact that I thought that she was a stunning woman just to look at I thought that she had a great sense of humour and was quite a lovely woman all over... it's just a pity that she hooked up with Henry because that's what was always going to happen to her and the only question was... when?... Henry never intended to use the idol on anyone but himself... I wish that she was still in it too...

...my bottom 3 are/were:...

(1) Mark W (SASsman/Hulk):... what a self absorbed egotestical wanker this dickflop was... seriously... his 'Clark Kent' lie that he was living in his head was way beyond the joke... (he was in the SAS did you know?)... he continuously told us over and over and bloody over again the same old drivel in a loop... if he was even one tenth as good as he told us that he was then he would've won it... he was a legend in his own feeble mind but that's about where it stayed until he left... thank god that he's gone forever now...

(2) Sam:... what a horrid little rodent type of creature that she was in the way that she acted... she snuggled up to Hulk and acted like the Queen to his King... she got everything that she deserved in my opinion... good riddance to her too...

(3) Tara:... she has a really nasty streak in her... that horrid little smug grin that she does when things go her way sickens me... her smugness is her most disgusting trait for me... she a 'Barrel Racer' and has a lot to do with horses... perhaps she should just stick to hanging around with horses because she doesn't have much rapport or social skills with human beings from what I've seen so far...

...it was such a toss up with these bottom 3 on who should be 1/2 or 3 respectively because they're all as horrible as each other for me... cheers.

...my top 3 are/were:...

(1) Jarrad:... he's like the 'Energiser Bunny'... he just goes on forever in the tasks and doesn't bitch and slag off all the people around him... he keeps to himself and just does whatever is needed of him... I want him to win this...

(2) Mark H (Tarzan):... he was the most down-to-Earth and grounded one there... he rolled with the punches and let all of the 'big boys' slug it out amongst themselves... he never had a massive ego like the rest of them... him and myself could probably get on really well as mates I reckon... I like people that just say it as it is... I wish that he was still in it...

(3) Jacqui:...apart from the fact that I thought that she was a stunning woman just to look at I thought that she had a great sense of humour and was quite a lovely woman all over... it's just a pity that she hooked up with Henry because that's what was always going to happen to her and the only question was... when?... Henry never intended to use the idol on anyone but himself... I wish that she was still in it too...

...my bottom 3 are/were:...

(1) Mark W (SASsman/Hulk):... what a self absorbed egotestical wanker this dickflop was... seriously... his 'Clark Kent' lie that he was living in his head was way beyond the joke... (he was in the SAS did you know?)... he continuously told us over and over and bloody over again the same old drivel in a loop... if he was even one tenth as good as he told us that he was then he would've won it... he was a legend in his own feeble mind but that's about where it stayed until he left... thank god that he's gone forever now...

(2) Sam:... what a horrid little rodent type of creature that she was in the way that she acted... she snuggled up to Hulk and acted like the Queen to his King... she got everything that she deserved in my opinion... good riddance to her too...

(3) Tara:... she has a really nasty streak in her... that horrid little smug grin that she does when things go her way sickens me... her smugness is her most disgusting trait for me... she a 'Barrel Racer' and has a lot to do with horses... perhaps she should just stick to hanging around with horses because she doesn't have much rapport or social skills with human beings from what I've seen so far...

...it was such a toss up with these bottom 3 on who should be 1/2 or 3 respectively because they're all as horrible as each other for me... cheers.

Jarrad would be my fourth favourite, and I forgot about Sam, she would replace Sarah if I could edit my list, and be higher than Locky, as would Mark

Back