Skip to main content

Who are Ben fans now supporting

R

Rambo

Obviously Ben had a large supporter base that just got complacent. Who will their votes go to now?

Because of their lovable and comedic similarities (Ben & Tim) I will actually not be rooting for Tim anymore.

Both Ben and Tim were favourites to win. I always pictured them as the final twos. With Ben gone, I'd be devasted to see Tim with someone else - am I the only one who'd feel that? It's strange, but I just can't see Tim in the final two without Ben. It just isn't fair that a favourite is gone with another favourite being in the grand final - that's my thoughts in a nutshell.

Let the final two be Drew and Jade (even though bloody Ed will be there probably because of his family). We wouldn't expect them be up there anyway, but I'd be fine with it. It will be poetic too - Jade and Drew - the 'couple', being the last two in the house.

So yeah, Ben was a shock evictee -- I hope the next shocker will be Tim. Just for FAIRNESS....kick out the favourites...

Weird yeah, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Drew nominated Ben ---- one reason he got evicted

for strategic reasons so it was actually a compliment :)
I liked Ben, but never liked drew i wouldn't vote based on who's friends with who, at the moment I'm liking Tim and Tahan but that could change lol

Are people exclusively fans of one housemate only?

I can't remember ever getting behind just 1 housemate in previous series. I'm happy with eiher Tim or Tahan taking it out and maybe Boog.

I wasn't really that much of a ben fan to begin with anyway. His novelty factor had worn off, the ridiculous OTT crying had my eyes rolling all the way back in my head, and he was struggling not slipping off character off late.

My votes will now go to Tahan.

Though, I've never voted for Ben! (LOL that might be an understatement)

I don't know why people seem to think that all the fans of someone eg Ben will all move onto the same person. They will vote or just like whoever. You can't really tell. Everyone's different.

Possibly Drew because he was friends with Ben.

Maybe Mikkayla. She cooked for him, and talked to him at night. With Drew he had a lot of fun. Drew was kind and didn't mind Ben flirting with him, so it is possible. I can't see anyone else

Maybe Mikkayla. She cooked for him, and talked to him at night. With Drew he had a lot of fun. Drew was kind and didn't mind Ben flirting with him, so it is possible. I can't see anyone else

She was the biggest Ben complainer though.

I hope they weren't supporting Tahan thinking Ben was safe, like oops!

She was the biggest Ben complainer though.

Yes she was, but she seemed to genuinely like him. I don't feel that she complained in a mean way with Ben. Just bitching a bit, lol, as you know I don't mind bitching ;) For as long that it is not nasty

Yes she was, but she seemed to genuinely like him. I don't feel that she complained in a mean way with Ben. Just bitching a bit, lol, as you know I don't mind bitching ;) For as long that it is not nasty

But she's nominated him many times. I felt like she had to like him when she realised how popular he was outside the house

But she's nominated him many times. I felt like she had to like him when she realised how popular he was outside the house

Ha ok, I did not remember that she nominated him a few times. That kind of information goes out of my mind very quickly :p

She called him lazy and said he was acting like a child for a grown man among other things.

She called him lazy and said he was acting like a child for a grown man among other things.
She also called him a cyst while nominating him.

I only remember that specifically because I spent wayyyyyyyy too much time trying to defend that comment back when I was a deluded Mikkayla fan.

Back