Skip to main content

while BBB was gone...

dylankloss

raging homosexual.
I did what I said I was going to do and visited the Big Brother house!

it's a hell of a lot smaller than you'd think.
the bedrooms were absolutely tiny, as was the sanctuary (access wasn't allowed but could view through camera run).
the bathroom, surprisingly, was quite large.
I now understand why the girls said they couldn't do their make up. the reflections are so distorted, perhaps BB should upgrade their two way mirrors aha.

I have a boatload of photos (most are selfies heh) that I'll link you to once I find a way to do it. can I link to Facebook albums? idk.

oh, and I met Priya. she's following me on Twitter and we're friends on Facebook. she likes a fair bit of my shit. woo.

Thats what I was wondering....

Nicki-Minaj-Shrug-Gesture-Reaction-Gif.gif

the bedrooms were absolutely tiny, as was the sanctuary (access wasn't allowed but could view through camera run).
I now understand why the girls said they couldn't do their make up. the reflections are so distorted, perhaps BB should upgrade their two way mirrors aha.

I have a boatload of photos (most are selfies heh) that I'll link you to once I find a way to do it. can I link to Facebook albums? idk.

oh, and I met Priya. she's following me on Twitter and we're friends on Facebook. she likes a fair bit of my shit. woo.
I was on the Gold Coast for uni and almost went to the House. I was so looking forward to going but I didn't want to go on any of the rides at Dreamworld, I just wanted to spend the day at the House. I must admit I think paying the $90 entry fee would have been worth it but I made a great decision that I am 100% happy with:

If Big Brother returns this year, I'm going to audition, become a Housemate, then enter the House! It will make the experience more exciting! :joyful:

Can you ask Priya why she seems to be very hostile on SM. Like does she get A LOT of hate and the hostility that I am seeing is just a by product of that hate....

Would imagine it's the Dreamworld entrance fee, with no extra cost to see the house.
yep. the house tour is included in the dreamworld entry price.

although, people were being removed from the house for taking photos of the diary room chair. it was moved into the "shop" in the blue/green/whatever colour it actually is bedroom and you had to pay like $15 to have a photo on it.

Everyone I've met that has been to the House says that it is small, but I still don't understand how small. Could you please elaborate... I'm very intrigued? O_O

although, people were being removed from the house for taking photos of the diary room chair

Was it the Big Brother voice over the house speakers telling them to leave? Or just security? At least they get to say they had the full experience and were evicted from the house!

Back