Skip to main content

Which original housemate are you most surprised to see in the finals?

Which original housemate are you most surprised to see in the finals?

• Priya

• Ryan

• Skye

• Travis

Results are only viewable after voting.
For me, it's Skye. How so many are BLIND to her act and continue to live vicariously through her portrayal of a clueless, like-oh-ma-gosh, dunderhead is beyond me. Her superficial tendencies are absurd. When she feels threatened or challenged she plays the lost victim card. Is this what young girls in Australia want to aspire to and admire? Really? To me she's just as fake as Leo.
I liked Skye at first but she can be bloody annoying. And she can be very superficial. She has had SO MUCH cosmetic surgery for someone so young: Nose job, lip fillers, Botox, teeth, etc.

Priya for sure. I thought she was going to be the first evicted. It was a toss up between her and Gemma being the first evicted, really. Thank god Big Brother let her and Katie buy that immunity!

PRIYA!!!

I have a $30 bet - unfortunately all that the bastards will let me make - on her at $31 to win and I made it as a way to hedge off against others. She was fricken $51 to go home at the start! How in the hell we manage to keep saving her is an early Pristmas Miracle.

Ryan, because we didn't see him in the beginning.
wtfita1.gif

Surprised Ryan, Priya and Travis are there!
Ryan - he is the real surprise. I didn't know he really existed for about 3 weeks and only seemed to surface to be the supporter of the allegedly 'cool' ones and then to simply be superior.
Priya - thought her constant game playing would annoy people after a while
Travis - as he seemed unbearable at first and childish. Although now I think he's a nice enough bloke!

For me it was Skye. But that was on first impressions. I then found her funny and tolerable, but sometimes I do wonder why she hadn't been booted.

It would have been Pryia, but once her and Katie got the power play, I knew Pryia wouldn't be going home straight away, nobody would nominating her.

As for Ryan and Travis, I was never too sure about especially since Ryan was edited doing nothing.

Back