Skip to main content

Which original housemate are you most surprised to see in the finals?

Which original housemate are you most surprised to see in the finals?

• Priya

• Ryan

• Skye

• Travis

Results are only viewable after voting.
For me, it's Skye. How so many are BLIND to her act and continue to live vicariously through her portrayal of a clueless, like-oh-ma-gosh, dunderhead is beyond me. Her superficial tendencies are absurd. When she feels threatened or challenged she plays the lost victim card. Is this what young girls in Australia want to aspire to and admire? Really? To me she's just as fake as Leo.

Early on Ryan and Prius. Ryan because he was so invisible, Priya because was having hard time fitting in, and a lot of people disapproved of her for taking the money (Not me. That was one of the first things I liked about her).

Travis and Skye always had a good chance of making it this far. Audiences usually favour the more outrageous personalities.

Six weeks ago I would have said Priya, but over the course of this series Ryan's popularity is mystifying to me. He has mostly offered no entertainment, wisdom or genuine friendships at all.

Compared to Priya he's a blank.

For me, it's Skye. How so many are BLIND to her act and continue to live vicariously through her portrayal of a clueless, like-oh-ma-gosh, dunderhead is beyond me. Her superficial tendencies are absurd. When she feels threatened or challenged she plays the lost victim card. Is this what young girls in Australia want to aspire to and admire? Really? To me she's just as fake as Leo.

First rate onanism there, chum. Give yourself a lubed-up pat on the back.

First rate onanism there, chum. Give yourself a lubed-up pat on the back.
Now THAT is funny!!! Well done! I wish someone with your sense of humor was on the show. Brilliant. But Lina wouldn't appreciate it. ;)

Pleasantly surprised by Priya making it to the end. She has so many factors going against her that I thought she'd be gone as soon as she was up. Meanwhile Skye, Ryan and Travis types win all the time.

Priya lasting this far is a bit suss & dodgy 'cos in the real world Indian girls like Priya are dime a dozen and aren't exactly known for being the life of the party if you get my drift.

This forum in its present form is the bizarro world of the BB fanbase in that it is not an accurate representation of the average BB fan unlike this forum was back in the Ch 10 days.

Sadly the producers were dumb enough to assume that popularity (i.e. plagiarising the prizus memes) in this very niche forum where 'mature' viewing tastes dominate is a good gauge for the wider viewing BB masses, which is doesn't it's not even close.

ryan.
he was so completely under the radar and such a bore that i expected him to go home on his first eviction night

That's because what he was saying & doing didn't fit into the PG timeslot, so he wasn't shown.

All evicted HM's had said he is the funniest HM there.

Back