Skip to main content

Which housemate has the biggest dick?

You'd be surprised - Indians can actually have really long schlongs. I'm just going to say Ed and Drew cause they are both hot :) But in saying that, I think Caleb would!

Totally agree about Indians, and yes I say this based on a few experiences !!

In my head Drew has the best one....lol

Big:

Tim - that ego has to stem from somewhere, And I'm assuming its his pants. He is also broad shouldered.

Rohan- an old friend of mine used to rave about her Indian flings giant schlong..he does have a bit of an ego too.

Ben- Penises can be deceiving, guys who aren't that physically attractive are often atleast blessed with a package of some sort, big or atleast average. I believe in a higher power, And no higher power could be so cruel to make someone like Ben have a small penis on top of the rest of his unfortunate traits.

Average:

Matt- I can't really justify this one, he just looks like one of those average 6 incher guys.

Xavier- SCIENCE- the Ben formula I stated above, only xavier isn't quite as unfortunate, so he was only partially compensated in the nether regions, like a top up sort of a thing. Could be slightly bigger than average, but not gigantic.

Ed- in my experience, good looking guys have small to medium wangs, while I personally don't find him that attractive, he is just that type.
Also, it's too weird to have a guy who is that type, who doesn't have an ego.. Something has wrecked his self esteem, which clearly tells me his pants contain no wrecking ball.

Small:

Drew- He is too cute to have a big penis. The higher power likes to play practical jokes on girls by stapling small penises to attractive men. Yes he does have big hands and he is lanky, but that formula is not fool proof. Also, I'm almost certain DRADE had sweet juicy intercourse (those lucky BB ninjas..) and perhaps that's what caused Jades sudden shift of attraction ..for a while she seemed into Drew and they seemingly had chemistry, then BOOM, they bumped uglies and jade started drooling over Ed.

Edit- no wait, I'm sure it's #1.. I revoke my penis judgement for drew.

Come on, lets be real, she is a bar maid, he is a man, they slept in the same bed, they were kissing and whatnot, and they so badly wanted to win the challenge, heck, they probably rooted specifically for strategic reasons, to get more comfortable with each other to make it more believable.. But something unpleasant happened for shizzle. Either: he ejaculated on her leg before entry, or 2: she needed a microscope. I guess it could have very easily been #1 though..but if he had a big wang she would probably have been more forgiving.

Caleb- I can just tell. I have immaculate intuition, and I'm 100% certain he is below average.. I'm not saying microscopic, but on the smaller side for sure.

My friends used to call me the Penis guru, and the Whoracle. Just trust me. I wish there was an uncut so I could prove my penis psychistry.

Last edited by a moderator:
would it spark controversy to start a "which HM has the largest Labias?"

I only ask because I would say Jasmin is packing a Rueben from Katz's deli down there.

Anyway, I'm going against the grain and will say Caleb and Xavier for Donkey Schlong and Rohan and Matthew for the teenie weenie. The rest would be average.

We've always known Michael's a closet case. This just provides further evidence. :p

Sorry, I read this thread as "which housemate IS the biggest dick"

hahahahaha

Answer = Tim

Back