Skip to main content

which house mate has the biggest cock?

I think Ryan is pretty big down under. However, to continue with this thread, please supply me naked pictures of all male housemates and I will judge!

Me loves myself some Ryan bluge.

Although, I don't doubt guys like Ben and George aren't well endowed either.

I mean, after all, George is a Greek... like me :p

Come on graeme, step up your game. We're in the second week and there's still no circumcision thread?!

Okay, here's my mindset: I'd forgotten about it until I got the email about signing back into the forum and then saw I had "two strikes" or something against me. Then I burst out laughing and remembered why and remembered certain little hitlers that doled out such 'strikes'. And I giggled again.

And I thought "this is 2012 and they are all under 35 so they'll ALL be uncut - damn!!!". So that kind of took the wind out of my sails and I just forgot about it. But now it's been brought up, maybe I should pose the question - just because it annoys so many people for no real reason.

I did enjoy the absolute hysterical and vicious reactions to the thread last time. It was great to see how people - who seemed sane at least superficially - go absolutely psycho into hysterical rages over the issue. And when you think that some of the same people were saying the absolute fowlest thing about housemates in other threads and not even seeing the irony in that....well, it floated my boat as well.

And I must admit I also thought back then "I bet the guys who run this forum are uncut and that's why they hate this thread so much and have targeted me." So it was a double-triple bonus of enjoyment for me really ;-)

This time around...well, it's early days yet on BBB.

Who knows when the next "strike" will be handed out ;-p

haaaaaaa women and their fantasies
if the women are refering to Ryan he doesn't have enough blood to run to organs at the same time
if he gets ahard on he'll pass out from lack of blood to his brain

Ok I'm going to reply to this thread seriously because its important. My money is on ryan and josh having the biggest willies. They both were filling out their pants very well most of the time I see them

Ok I'm going to reply to this thread seriously because its important. My money is on ryan and josh having the biggest willies. They both were filling out their pants very well most of the time I see them

Jumpy i think its been awhile since you had some action haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;)

(no homo)

this thread isnt gay, im just saying out of curiosity which of the dudes u rekon has the biggest slong, i personally think george would have a pretty big cock, but maybe its just the dread locks that make me think that...

once again this isnt a gay thread or nothing just simply a bit of curiosity u know

Never have I seen such a resolute self declaration of a closeted gay in just a few short lines of text. So many qualifications and that's even behind a veil of anonymity.

As for this size queen line of thought, we can only speculate. Big Brother has neutered himself this year and seems keen to avoid any sight of tockley anywhere. You can dream of swinging shlongs all day long but you'll not see one in that house.

Did you see ryarn's bulge when he was jumping in the motorcycle challenge? Plus his jeans look pretty full too. Josh always has tights on nothing catching my eye there. Bradley could be a dark horse, skinny has and long fingers. There was a close up of George's bulge standing behind someone the other night- looked pretty thick. Why would a straight guy start a thread like this? You can't fool us.
(HOMO)

But as far as we're concerned, they're all never-nudes in that house. I wouldn't put it past Ryan to smuggle some turkey fillets down there.

Back