Skip to main content

Which Couples In Big Brother History Have Had Sex On The Show?

Evan44

Peter/Christina in Season 1 - the dancing doona
Lawson & Cat this year.

Allegedly Skye and Leo LOL

Any others I have forgotten about?

Is it actually confirmed that Cat and Lawson have? Or just assumed?

The only ones that have been "confirmed" (truthfully or otherwise) by other housemates were Marty & Jess and Pete & Christina. Anyone/anything else is just rumour. In any case...I wouldn't care about being watched by cameras/audience (nameless and faceless), but fucking while other people are sleeping in the same room is vile!

Hayley and Andrew did, but that's hardly surprising. I believe Susannah also confirmed oral sex between Bodie and TJ that year if that counts.

I didn't think Marty and Jess did for whatever reason, but it makes sense that they did I guess.

It's happened circa channel 9 too.

Hayley and Andrew did, but that's hardly surprising. I believe Susannah also confirmed oral sex between Bodie and TJ that year if that counts.

I didn't think Marty and Jess did for whatever reason, but it makes sense that they did I guess.

It's happened circa channel 9 too.

Jess HERSELF confirmed it on Rove Live when they were promoting the show about their wedding. She said something along the lines of him being a great root, but that everyone saw that already...

Jess HERSELF confirmed it on Rove Live when they were promoting the show about their wedding. She said something along the lines of him being a great root, but that everyone saw that already...

***LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU*** Dang, it is hard watching old seasons and not have things spoiled :( No blame, hell, the show is 12 yrs past, I just thought I'd watch a super old season because the chances of things being spoiled are slim to none.

Oh I guess I didn't see that or blocked it out. Funnily enough I thought I remembered her saying she didn't in her eviction interview with Rove, but what you say makes more sense anyway.

I've posted this before, but according to some interview I read last year (with someone in the know, I think it was Alex) that without live streaming couples now feel they can just go for it because they know it won't air. He said since it's been on channel 9 more "couples" per season have had sex than any other previous year. Obviously that's no reflection on the housemates this year as I read it last year. I've tried to find the article again but I can't. He didn't name names.

Jamie and Katie blatantly fucked in the presidential suite during their season. I think there was some action from Edd and Jade to. Not sure if it was just dry humping or if he went in there raw but there was definitely some visual of his arse going up and down on her.
I think back in the earlier years there would be have been some more saucy footage of that taking place but it's hard to remember going that far back. I try to block out memories of Gretel's run at BB.

I think there was this whole thing about Glen and Michelle, they even showed the video of them getting close on adults only. It did look like did have sex judging by their facial expression but who knows. She obviously denied it.

Enjoy.

I think there was this whole thing about Glen and Michelle, they even showed the video of them getting close on adults only. It did look like did have sex judging by their facial expression but who knows. She obviously denied it.

Enjoy.
As a child...I didn't realise Logan Greg was such a WHORE.

Ew

As a child...I didn't realise Logan Greg was such a WHORE.

Ew

Oh yeah, 'The Logans' twins - I remember a classic one-liner dropped during a game of 'Truth or Dare' (or something) was Logan Greg turning to Logan David and saying 'Mum told me you were adopted'

Back