Skip to main content

Which couple makes you want to vomit the most?

Which couple makes you want to vomit the most?

• Trasha (Travis and Aisha)

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • Skeo (Skye and Leo)

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Clawson (Cat and Lawson)

Votes: 50 43.5%

• Total voters
Clawson made me want to vomit for morality reasons, but they keep shoving Trasha at our throats! Picked Clawson because I'd definitely cringe the most seeing them kiss compared to the other 'couples' tbh. I'm just meh at the Skeo showmance.

Yeah Clawson offends me the most but at least they usually have their fuck sessions under covers so I can just judge them without vomiting. Trasha on the other hand seem to have set themselves the every-damn-surface challenge.

Clawson make me dry retch.
Trasha are just embarrasing to watch.
Skye and Leo, I can stand these two because their showmance seems to be based more on a friendship than lust. I can see these two leaving the house and staying mates.

Trasha: ugh, them kissing in the spa tonight almost made me vomit up my dinner.
Clawson is morally wrong and Skye/Leo is obviously fake(at least on Leo's part), but I would prefer those 2 to Trasha any day

Skye and Leo!!!
In my opinion Leo is trying to force Skye to like him, in order for him to get further in the game. I cannot stand the guy, I hope he's evicted this week!
I'm with you. I hate him. He is fake, arrogant, rude (walking away from conversations, etc) and narcissitic. He is using Skye. Priya tried to warn Skye, but it fell on deaf ears.

Also if Leo is 30 then I'll eat my hat lol.

They're all repulsive. Cat and Lawson more so for obvious reasons. But yeah, having 6 HMs coupled up in a house of 10 is just pathetic. These new "neighbours" better shake things up, no more false promises BB, it's about time you start delivering something good...

Clawson make me dry retch.
Trasha are just embarrasing to watch.
Skye and Leo, I can stand these two because their showmance seems to be based more on a friendship than lust. I can see these two leaving the house and staying mates.
That about sums it up for me too, although I am unsure as to Leo's motives re Skye.

Traisha are definitely my least favourite of the couples.

Aisha seems to have gotten naggy since the cash thing - that, or they have just started showing it. If it did start just after turning down the money, I wonder if it stems from a) resentment at Trav, 'cause without him being a factor, she probably would have taken the money, or b) that she feels confident that he likes her now, and so she can turn the screws a little bit. Twist him under the old thumb. And then, Trav is such a boof.

Cat and Lawson don't bother me, really. I just wish they would show other storylines instead, like air a conversation between David and Priya, with Ryan making oneliners. I bet that'd be hilarious.

Skye and Leo seem to be mates, and Skye has told him, as gently as she can, that she will most certainly be doing the rounds or going back to buggalugs when she gets out. They actually are funny together, sometimes.

Fuck Traisha, though.

Traisha are definitely my least favourite of the couples.

Aisha seems to have gotten naggy since the cash thing - that, or they have just started showing it. If it did start just after turning down the money, I wonder if it stems from a) resentment at Trav, 'cause without him being a factor, she probably would have taken the money, or b) that she feels confident that he likes her now, and so she can turn the screws a little bit. Twist him under the old thumb. And then, Trav is such a boof.

Cat and Lawson don't bother me, really. I just wish they would show other storylines instead, like air a conversation between David and Priya, with Ryan making oneliners. I bet that'd be hilarious.

Skye and Leo seem to be mates, and Skye has told him, as gently as she can, that she will most certainly be doing the rounds or going back to buggalugs when she gets out. They actually are funny together, sometimes.

Fuck Traisha, though.

They hardly showed anything of Clawson last night.

Don't you mean it was bad?

The worst part about Monday's show was not seeing Lawson's reaction to not being nominated.
Yeah, I didn't mind Lawson, but now they only really show him in Clawson context. He was being a bit territorial, with Dave, over the new ones, but yeah, like you said, there's stuff they aren't showing because they are wasting time serving up the nausea of the couples business.

Yeah, I didn't mind Lawson, but now they only really show him in Clawson context. He was being a bit territorial, with Dave, over the new ones, but yeah, like you said, there's stuff they aren't showing because they are wasting time serving up the nausea of the couples business.

I just want Cat to stay tonight so I can see her control and manipulate Lawson. I want to see crazy Cat.

I want them all to have to gargle with mouth steriliser after every revolting pash. Trashy - I want the full hazmat suit free sterilisation chamber. It can be arranged.

Quite enjoy Leo and Skye, but then I am fond of those two and they are not into the full pash are they (not enough towels on the planet for Leo!); so it is quite nice watching their weird unsexual make-out sessions, as mostly it is Skye grooming and stroking his hair over and over like he's a dog, and it makes him really, really tense in case it's showing up his thinning zone on the teev. Heh.

They all suck for their own reasons. But one of the best things was seeing Leo saying that Travis is not really into Aisha. Talk about projecting- Leo just EXPOSED himself.

Back