Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Greg's in jail.

greg_cops1.jpg

You don't remember her? She was hot :p

Looks like she's a singer now

Ridge Rogue said:
Sharna West - went back to her job in an airline until it closed and she has not been seen since.

Sharna is now a Chiropractor in Melb, and a very good one at that.

linx05 said:
What does she look like? I don't remember her.

Is this her?

edit: I didn't see the above post... oops.
blush.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
vid_88 said:
You don't remember her? She was hot :p

Looks like she's a singer now

She still remains hot...new hairdo and whats with the middle name...maybe she wants to keep her anonymity, wasnt their a rumour that BB "affected" her personal life or something...she just wanted to get away from it?

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====117175&nbc1=1&VwMd=i (May 2005)

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====129764&nbc1=1&VwMd=i (August 2005)

Last edited by a moderator:
thegirlnextdoor said:
She still remains hot...new hairdo and whats with the middle name...maybe she wants to keep her anonymity, wasnt their a rumour that BB "affected" her personal life or something...she just wanted to get away from it?
Blonde now. what a waste!

jeffken said:
Sharna is now a Chiropractor in Melb, and a very good one at that.

Really, didn't see that one coming? Did you go there to her practice or read this somewhere? Say hi for us all if you are her patient hey :)

I saw Elle (Bree Quartermaine) in the paper a few weeks ago, I'll scan it and put it up within the next few weeks...

twisted182 said:
I saw Elle (Bree Quartermaine) in the paper a few weeks ago, I'll scan it and put it up within the next few weeks...

Look forward to it. What paper was it in?

pecan said:
Look forward to it. What paper was it in?
The fashion/social section of STM Magazine in the Sunday Times (W.A.)
She's still with Sportsgirl attending VIP functions and stuff.

Thanks twisted. I don't suppose you could tell me the date on the mag? I'm guessing it's the 27th, because that's the one I can't find, lol. But, I did find something interesting in the Aug 20 edition - apparently Katie was the first girlfriend of Jemma, BB1's nephew, ie, Jemma is Katie's ex-aunty-in-law.

Or is that old news?

(Oh, and there's a small photo of Jemma in there too, pg 28).

Last edited:
Back