Skip to main content

What would you have done with the power?

What would you have done with 10k?

• Total voters

PerreAliakmon

Would you have chosen the 10k, 1k, none?
If you'd have taken the 10k, what would you have done with it?

Keep it all to yourself despite immense peer pressure? Cave to peer pressure in the end? Bribe people with food? Eat like a king and make everyone else hate you?

Tim probably would've been a mix of hording the money and eating like a king - nobody in their right mind would be so reckless in BB usually, but Tim was never afraid to stir the pot and that's probably why he won. I kind of wish the power had gone to someone a little more reckless like that; it would've been more entertaining to watch.

The way things are playing out at the moment is still pretty interesting though.

I would've taken the cash, told the HM's that were moaning to go fuck themselves and eventually walk out the door with $10,000.
I would like to This ^^ but I probably would have caved and bought them some food

I would have taken the 10k cash.

Told them that it's my money, not theirs (particularly to Sam and Jake).

Tell Travis that although that "it's still 7k", I'm not paying 3k on fucking 1 weeks worth of food. And that if he truly believes that 7k is enough to be happy, I will gladly take 30% of whatever money he wins, or better yet, all of it and give him 7k.

But I would have bought them dinner on Day 4, to celebrate getting past the halfway mark.

I would not have taken the $10K, I would have analysed it to death and would be worried about the repercussions from it and myself getting nominated, plus I would just feel terribly guilty taking the food away from everyone. It would mess my whole game up.

I would not have taken a thing. Meal times provide a great opportunity for Housemates to get to know each other and for us to get a real view of who we are really watching. This is really important for both the Housemates and for the viewers, especially in the first week. Also, I prefer to earn my prize rather than just be handed it/take it and I don't think it was at all fair for the other Housemates.

I think I would take the money but at the end knowing me I would give it them all cause I wouldn't be able to see them hungry. I think it wasn't fair from BB to give them a chance to buy food after they accepted to stay on "diet products" (can't remember the right word in english, some supplies) because if they knew they will have to buy them food maybe they wouldn't accept that money.

Also I'm wondering will other housmates ask them for the rest of money or after this week noone can't take any money from P&K (meaning also they can't use their money in upcoming weeks, because if they can use it at the end they won't have anything)?

Do we actually know how much they earn per week? In Europe in some BB's we used to know how much they were paid per week.

I think I would take the money but at the end knowing me I would give it them all cause I wouldn't be able to see them hungry. I think it wasn't fair from BB to give them a chance to buy food after they accepted to stay on "diet products" (can't remember the right word in english, some supplies) because if they knew they will have to buy them food maybe they wouldn't accept that money.

Also I'm wondering will other housmates ask them for the rest of money or after this week noone can't take any money from P&K (meaning also they can't use their money in upcoming weeks, because if they can use it at the end they won't have anything)?

Do we actually know how much they earn per week? In Europe in some BB's we used to know how much they were paid per week.

$575 a week.

Anyway, I did vote to eat like a king. At first, I thought about not taking the money, but then I thought about what y'all said about being nominated, and how it isn't that bad as long as Australia still likes you. I figure I'd stir enough pots buying my food from the diner. Depending on how bad the shakes actually were, I'd probably have one or two just to maintain morale and solidarity with the team. But when that diner opens, and it's only $100 a person, I'd go for it!

I would've taken the cash, told the HM's that were moaning to go fuck themselves and eventually walk out the door with $10,000.

Yep that's what I would have done maybe adding the two finger salute on the way out the door.

Well you have to separate our the different stages.

When they took the money they didn't know about the dinner.

If I knew about the dinner, I would have taken the money for sure. Then always had a plan to give them some money to buy food.

Not knowing about it, I would have not taken the money. My personal strategy would be that big personalities are going to get a lot of attention early on in the show. That if I was up for nomination I might go simply because the viewers wouldn't have gotten to know me well enough and be more excited by the silly clowns and horrible people they like to watch.

So surviving to then hopefully find my place in good graces of the votes would be my strategy for the first part of my time in the house. So not getting nominated would be absolutely key.

Further to this, it's the first week and friendships are forming. I don't want that barrier of, 'you took away our food' between myself and friendships or groups and bonds are forming. Which would have long term impact.

If I took the money and then found out about the dinner, I of course would have adjusted to buy them some.

Although some people find this confusing from other threads. I also know what I'd have like to have watched.

I wish that after everyone had their fits, Priya and Katie decided to just treat themselves to meals and made everyone else watch them eat it.

I would of taken the 10k
And keep it to myself,

Because at the end of the day, I know I don't stand a chance of winning at the end.

I think I might have taken the money but tried to convince my partner (although I doubt they would!) to split it equally between all house mates and hope they do the same later on. That way everyone's happy and you still get a bit of cash.

Well you have to separate our the different stages.

When they took the money they didn't know about the dinner.

If I knew about the dinner, I would have taken the money for sure. Then always had a plan to give them some money to buy food.

Not knowing about it, I would have not taken the money. My personal strategy would be that big personalities are going to get a lot of attention early on in the show. That if I was up for nomination I might go simply because the viewers wouldn't have gotten to know me well enough and be more excited by the silly clowns and horrible people they like to watch.

So surviving to then hopefully find my place in good graces of the votes would be my strategy for the first part of my time in the house. So not getting nominated would be absolutely key.

Further to this, it's the first week and friendships are forming. I don't want that barrier of, 'you took away our food' between myself and friendships or groups and bonds are forming. Which would have long term impact.

If I took the money and then found out about the dinner, I of course would have adjusted to buy them some.

Although some people find this confusing from other threads. I also know what I'd have like to have watched.

I wish that after everyone had their fits, Priya and Katie decided to just treat themselves to meals and made everyone else watch them eat it.
The problem with your strategy, is that it's essentially "flying under the radar" but you've been placed in a position where that is no longer possible.

If either Priya or Katies strategy were to fly under the radar, well that's gone out the window, because as soon as they became the power couple and given the dilemma of the 10k, they are right under the spotlight.

Your choice now, is to gamble on the public to keep you in if you get nominated from taking the 10k, or play it safe, not take the 10k, and not get nominated this week (even though you still could).

However, if you didn't take it, I don't think you would have made many fans if you did take it. Most of the general public would have taken the money, even if it were for selfish reasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1410749234][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I might have taken the money but tried to convince my partner (although I doubt they would!) to split it equally between all house mates and hope they do the same later on. That way everyone's happy and you still get a bit of cash.
Lol if I won the cash later on, ain't no way I'm sharing mine.

I actually probably wouldn't take yours in the first place.

I would've taken the 10k, have a 1k limit on food and NOT have taken immunity - what's the point if you've had a whole weeks focus on you? The public are well aware of you by now and if you don't have enough public support after being the central character for a whole week then you clearly were never going to win Big Brother anyway.

Back