Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you trust computers, when they recommended that I would like a 'Jade Green Maxi Dress' based on looking at a White Nintendo 3DS? There's nothing I want more, playing a 3DS, than a Jade green maxi dress.

How can you trust computers, when they recommended that I would like a 'Jade Green Maxi Dress' based on looking at a White Nintendo 3DS? There's nothing I want more, playing a 3DS, than a Jade green maxi dress.

I don’t trust computers, I don't trust anything or anyone.

You come across here as pretty clued in rb, aware of social cues (albeit in written form) some normal wouldn't pick up on. Who knows, you might be misdiagnosed.
I would say so.

For someone who prides himself on being socially awkward and unaware he is one of the best forum manipulators I have ever seen.

I love the seemingly innocent way he randomly mentions Jam in the middle of a spat when he thinks she is going to miss an opportunity sprinkle some passive aggressive "likes". It is hilariously transparent.

I would say so.

For someone who prides himself on being socially awkward and unaware he is one of the best forum manipulators I have ever seen.

I love the seemingly innocent way he randomly mentions Jam in the middle of a spat when he thinks she is going to miss an opportunity sprinkle some passive aggressive "likes". It is hilariously transparent.
Don't take this the wrong way reepbot. I haven't met many people with Aspergers/Autism but from the few I've interacted with I'm not sure they'd be capable of some of the socially deft things you quite regularly do here (again in written form) hence my suspicion you might have been misdiagnosed.

Don't take this the wrong way reepbot. I haven't met many people with Aspergers/Autism but from the few I've interacted with I'm not sure they'd be capable of some of the socially deft things you quite regularly do here (again in written form) hence my suspicion you might have been misdiagnosed.

What socially deft things? I'm intrigued by what you mean.

This is the inter-web, babe.

He can play any character he wants. I admire the fact he fits so many characters into one tbh.

From the little I know of people with these sort of disorders they try their hardest to fit in, be accepted and liked and do everything within their powers to avoid throwing people under the bus but interestingly enough you enjoy doing that here with abandon (you put it down to being cheeky something or other) so I'm left somewhat confused. :confused: :p

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back