Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dettol have a shower gel they describe as 'ProFresh'. Name the top 5 jobs where freshness is a professional necessity. The best programming is performed when stinky.

(That reminds me that I got a tardy warning for being 30 minutes late after leaving at 3am the night before.)

So Dettol have a shower gel they describe as 'ProFresh'. Name the top 5 jobs where freshness is a professional necessity. The best programming is performed when stinky.

(That reminds me that I got a tardy warning for being 30 minutes late after leaving at 3am the night before.)

1. Call girl.
2. Sex worker.
3. Prostitute.
4. Whore.
5. Hustler.

Young Talent Time's Courtney Compagnino knifed Tina in the back, just with superior talent and from the front.

875.gif

But Tina is soul mate number 9. Do soul mates one to eight combine together by ratting her out to the rats?

"Soul Mate Number Nine,
You say that I'm the only one,
But I know it's just a lie."

Yay, the Soul Mate #9 in her song is the partner. You aren't the biggest Tina fan in the room.

'Say that I'm your only one
But I know that's just a lie
I'm your soul mate number 9.'
She'd hardly be serenading herself. That's one reference versus dozens to the partner, soul mate #9.

PS it would be a raw coincidence if they were both #9.

She'd hardly be serenading herself. That's one reference versus dozens to the partner, soul mate #9.

No. It is a song where Tina is singing about a man who told her that she was his soulmate but now she found out it was just a lie and she was the 9th person that he told. This displeases her.

I guess telling someone you love them is a pretty big thing. Wouldn't want to say it for the sake of saying it.

No. It is a song where Tina is singing about a man who told her that she was his soulmate but now she found out it was just a lie and she was the 9th person that he told. This displeases her.

I guess telling someone you love them is a pretty big thing. Wouldn't want to say it for the sake of saying it.
OK I defer, as I once thought Billy Ocean was singing about a Caribou Queen, something, stream.

I was wondering if you'd argue Tina based on facts, or the circumstance that I don't listen to Tina, let alone understand the lyrics.

So which husband (or dalliance) was the Soul Mate sayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back