Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I think you need to respect her wishes too. You say you have respect for her, well it has been made clear to you that she does not want you throwing her name around on here and she does not want more to do with you.

I'm only just back on here but I don't see posts by inigo all that much since looking in threads here and there. She feels uncomfortable and she has asked you to stop. If you truly respect her then you should respect her opinions and her wishes.

Time to move on Reepbot.

Then I think you need to respect her wishes too. You say you have respect for her, well it has been made clear to you that she does not want you throwing her name around on here and she does not want more to do with you.

I'm only just back on here but I don't see posts by inigo all that much since looking in threads here and there. She feels uncomfortable and she has asked you to stop. If you truly respect her then you should respect her opinions and her wishes.

Time to move on Reepbot.

With your Uni, do you have like a discussion board thing?

you are so awesome reepbot yes you are. you are very smart and very creative. don't listen to them. you know yourself best. believe in yourself. you are great. don't listen to the liars and the manipulators who use you. a big round of applause for reepbooot. yes thank you everyone. now who who wants cake? sorry reepbot no cake for you, but you can have some cake reepbot.

you are so awesome reepbot yes you are. you are very smart and very creative. don't listen to them. you know yourself best. believe in yourself. you are great. don't listen to the liars and the manipulators who use you. a big round of applause for reepbooot. yes thank you everyone. now who who wants cake? sorry reepbot no cake for you, but you can have some cake reepbot.

People aren't trying to manipulate you - they are trying to help you. This has been going on for months and months now. You need to stop. Inigo is a human as well, you say you respect her, but it doesn't look like respect to me, nor would it feel like respect to her. Learn from it, don't perserverate on it. You really need to be talking to a counsellor about this

People aren't trying to manipulate you - they are trying to help you. This has been going on for months and months now. You need to stop. Inigo is a human as well, you say you respect her, but it doesn't look like respect to me, nor would it feel like respect to her. Learn from it, don't perserverate on it. You really need to be talking to a counsellor about this

Well I know you dislike me.

I don't dislike you, I actually like you a lot, but it is incredibly frustrating liking you because you are so disrespectful to Inigo's wishes. You are so interesting and fun when you are not fixated on it

I wouldn't mind if the friendship was ended if the reason for it ending it wasn't based on lies. I'm the only person who has told the truth in this ordeal.

I wouldn't mind if the friendship was ended if the reason for it ending it wasn't based on lies. I'm the only person who has told the truth in this ordeal.

If that's what you believe, then you should accept that your heart has been broken and move on. Everyone is misunderstood in their own way, but not everyone needs to make a never-ending tragedy out of it. You can respect Inigo privately, but you should also publicly show her respect by not dwelling on a he_said/she_said perception of right or wrong. It's time you went back to your regular entertaining, interesting and funny posts. You've harrassed Inigo quite enough. She, too, is a funny, insightful poster on these forums and shouldn't be driven away.

</agonyaunt>

Last edited:
If that's what you believe, then you should accept that your heart has been broken and move on. Everyone is misunderstood in their own way, but not everyone needs to make a never-ending tragedy out of it. You can respect Inigo privately, but you should also publicly show her respect by not dwelling on a he_said/she_said perception of right or wrong. It's time you went back to your regular entertaining, interesting and funny posts. You've harrassed Inigo quite enough. She, too, is a funny, insightful poster on these forums and shouldn't be driven away.

</agonyaunt>

I never drove or will drive anybody away. The only reason i mentioned her name was because I thought she had me on ignore and I thought I could risk saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back