Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generous I would have thought. I would give myself a 2 because it was a simple question that probably didnt need asking but I am enjoying the list. And I can be impatient and time is always ticking.

I think, maybe not for you, that it will be pretty easy to guess my top ten.

I think, maybe not for you, that it will be pretty easy to guess my top ten.
It will be hard as I havent really read a lot of the forum but I enjoy your thread. So the best I can do is see what your countdown from 20 to 10 is and then make a few top 10 speculative guesses based on your genre choice and reasons of such leading up to your top ten.
I may snag one or two! Who knows!

It will be hard as I havent really read a lot of the forum but I enjoy your thread. So the best I can do is see what your countdown from 20 to 10 is and then make a few top 10 speculative guesses based on your genre choice and reasons of such leading up to your top ten.
I may snag one or two! Who knows!

Yeah you might. No clues from the audience.

However, I think you misconstrued reepbot's slight to be against you, when it was aimed at Affable in that context. That does require analysing reepbot's comment (eek), but I think he was correcting your comment about Affable, and not saying you have an awful sense of humour. Passive aggression unwarranted.
No, I understood. It was an opportunity for gratuitous passive aggression (as per your definition!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back