Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you'll never get decrowned!

Lol, secretly, every time I see an article that BB has been cancelled, 99% of me is:

tumblr_m6b0bbJi461rzhv5ho1_500.gif

1% of me is:

558424.gif

So if someone i liked wished me to help them rob a place i should do that?
Why not, especially if you only respect them...:rolleyes: what a stupid thing to say, apples and oranges mate...[DOUBLEPOST=1447665664][/DOUBLEPOST]
She means stop the crap, as we all know what you think of her.

If you really liked her, you would unfollow her like she has asked.

So if someone i liked wished me to help them rob a place i should do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1447665579][/DOUBLEPOST]

Stop what?

So if someone i liked wished me to help them rob a place i should do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1447665579][/DOUBLEPOST]

Stop what?

No.

Main difference is the legality behind one compared to the other. Obviously, you think too much like Sarah 2012 to understand.

Do you think i hate you, inigo? I don't. I just don't like some of the things you do.

Hasn't it been nice today with people being respectful to one another and having fun? I feel like you keep over thinking this whole thing - in my experience, the more I think and ruminate on something, the more I miss the truth. It's like an assignment your read over 100's of times and miss the errors. I don't think Inigo is saying you hate her. You probably need to find a strategy to manage when these thoughts come into your head about Inigo. Because people really enjoy your company when you are not ruminating on it. Some people put an elastic band on their wrist and flick it everytime they get into a headspace that isn't productive to stop the thought

Hasn't it been nice today with people being respectful to one another and having fun? I feel like you keep over thinking this whole thing - in my experience, the more I think and ruminate on something, the more I miss the truth. It's like an assignment your read over 100's of times and miss the errors. I don't think Inigo is saying you hate her. You probably need to find a strategy to manage when these thoughts come into your head about Inigo. Because people really enjoy your company when you are not ruminating on it. Some people put an elastic band on their wrist and flick it everytime they get into a headspace that isn't productive to stop the thought

Ok. I won't randomly post Inigo's name in this thread. I thought that was ok now. But i still have a right of reply if she quotes me or references me. Like @Bluefin said about the re-engagement stuff.

Also you obviously haven't read ot lately.

Ok. I won't randomly post Inigo's name in this thread. I thought that was ok now. But i still have a right of reply if she quotes me or references me. Like @Bluefin said about the re-engagement stuff.

Also you obviously haven't read ot lately.

Guilty as charged

ok late to this party but who on BB do you think I am like - i am struggling to think of someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back