Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it creeps me out. Questions about my personal life.
But you post photos and voice recordings! And a whole bunch of other stuff. How come that question creeped you out??!! Anyway it's not really essential that you tell. I can analyse the metadata if I really want to know.

But you post photos and voice recordings! And a whole bunch of other stuff. How come that question creeped you out??!! Anyway it's not really essential that you tell. I can analyse the metadata if I really want to know.

I posted my photos and voice recordings for my own private reasons. It creeped me out because i don't feel comfortable telling you that.

Well I envy that ability.

Thank you.

so what is the difference between eating and sleeping, that makes it creepy and personal?????

Sleeping is much more personal to me. Eating is meh. I eat when i am hungry, i eat when i feel sad, i eat when i feel excited, and i eat when i feel mad.

Ok. Well fair enough I guess. But I would just like to clarify to everyone that I did in no way expect that to be taken as a Creepy Personal Question.

Ok. Well fair enough I guess. But I would just like to clarify to everyone that I did in no way expect that to be taken as a Creepy Personal Question.

LOL - as if it would be taken as that !!!!

I thought it was a totally reasonable question and was just that :)

Gee - I am starting to think this is all so awesome for you - just for the attention and @AntiGretel has just churned up some manure and top soil and mulch, just to press buttons LOL

Awesome for the post count of this thread. I am not that fond of attention (I DO NOT LIKE ATTENTION), but it is like whatever. Que sera, sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back