Skip to main content

What will Layla do with her two cars?

Give Sam a head job in one and have the other one stolen by Ben when he wins.

Waaaait. She won?!

Well that ruins the surprise in going to the evictions tomorrow night...

Now who can I give my tickets too?

- - -

She'll give a car to Sambo of course! Maybe? Or her dad... Definitely her dad. She gave the vibe of being a (Daddy's girl) IMO.

It's just funny, Layla will get two cars, the money and everything. Kind of fits with some of Ben's comments about her sitting around to just get everything.

I'm thinking Layla's coming third. Not sure who will win, but doubt it will be Layla.

Not sure pecan. I really think she has a strong chance of winning. More's the pity.

I'm thinking Layla's coming third. Not sure who will win, but doubt it will be Layla.

I hope so. Id rather see Ben come 2nd then her - to wipe that smirk of her face. she reminds me of a bitchy cousin i have - always got smirk on her face... erghh

It's just funny, Layla will get two cars, the money and everything. Kind of fits with some of Ben's comments about her sitting around to just get everything.

Im sure Sam will move on to someone else outside, maybe her cuter sister! Or George will (seen photographed with her thinner younger sis).

There's no way she'll be able to work out how to recharge the electric car so she will need the second one.

Cars - she needs to go for a bloody walk. !!!

Layla has 'thyroid' issues I believe. -- Just going for a 'bloody walk' as you so eloquently put it won't do anything. Low carb and being low sugar (which was her WOE before Big Brother) would do the trick nicely.

FYI. Living off Staples and the crap junk food doesn't help either but exercise isn't the problem.

There's no way she'll be able to work out how to recharge the electric car so she will need the second one.

Lol. It's truuuuuue.

I think she's promised Sam the other car if she wins.

If I were in her shoes I'd be giving it to her little brother who has campaigned for her heaps.

Sam has been promised one. He wants money to open a cafe so he'll sell the car she gives him. However the more likely scenario is her idiot family will talk her out of it and Sam will disappear pffft

Sam has been promised one. He wants money to open a cafe so he'll sell the car she gives him. However the more likely scenario is her idiot family will talk her out of it and Sam will disappear pffft

Her dad seems pretty onto it, I'd talk my daughter out of it too though.

Yeah he's not so sure about having a relationship with her (see how it goes on the OS) but wants her $50K car no strings.

Layla has 'thyroid' issues I believe. -- Just going for a 'bloody walk' as you so eloquently put it won't do anything. Low carb and being low sugar (which was her WOE before Big Brother) would do the trick nicely.

FYI. Living off Staples and the crap junk food doesn't help either but exercise isn't the problem.

Her brother has the same eyes... more.a sign of low throid ...and neither have the skinny body to go with it.
I think it is just what layla is putting in her mouth that makes her so fat atm. No exercise , on medication?
Layla is a result of being slovenly and overeating and drinking. Even sambo said he wished she would get into the gym. The medication should be making her move more.

He's only 21 but he's shrewd. He might just be happy with being a power couple on the GC to soak up the short-lived fandom but ultimately I suspect Layla will be 3rd and if thought she was snappy in the last couple of weeks, wait till she comes out.

That's my fantasy anyway. Layla 3rd, Ben 2nd, Stell numero uno. If she does win I reckon he'll either throw her to the floor or go and smash the glass horsehead to smithereens. He'll have a tanty for sure.

Back