Skip to main content

What types of people watch Big Brother? and Why?

I’m a writer/editor/researcher in a very niche area - trivia, puzzles and word games. This is a very fun & enjoyable, but challenging & often exhausting, way to make a living. I also care for my mum who is unwell (heart failure and vascular dementia). When I’m knackered I like nothing more than something entertaining/humorous that doesn’t make me think too hard.

I am very sorry to hear that. I agree with you that BB is an excellent form of free light entertainment to enjoy after a long hard day.

I’m a writer/editor/researcher in a very niche area - trivia, puzzles and word games. This is a very fun & enjoyable, but challenging & often exhausting, way to make a living. I also care for my mum who is unwell (heart failure and vascular dementia). When I’m knackered I like nothing more than something entertaining/humorous that doesn’t make me think too hard.
What an interesting profession! So cool!

So, what is YOUR primary occupation? I am a full time second year university student who is studying a double degree in both arts and science.

and why do YOU like to watch BB? I enjoy watching real every day people from all walks of life doing real every day things like having fun on TV.
When are YOU going to reveal your true identity as the channel 7 intern

I'm a sapiosexual, who is studying a double degree in both Grievance Studies and Whiteness Studies.

When I am not blocking people on Reddit for upvoting the wrong opinions, I like to watch big brother in order to catalogue and chart the numerous micro-aggressions between the housemates. I am currently researching the show in order to write a catastrophically devastating slam poem to spit truth bombs of fire and acid. Exposing the Big Brother TV format as nothing more than a corporate plot to reinforce the acceptance of the patriarchy and capitalism into the minds of the viewers. Wake up sheeple!

I'm a sapiosexual, who is studying a double degree in both Grievance Studies and Whiteness Studies.

When I am not blocking people on Reddit for upvoting the wrong opinions, I like to watch big brother in order to catalogue and chart the numerous micro-aggressions between the housemates. I am currently researching the show in order to write a catastrophically devastating slam poem to spit truth bombs of fire and acid. Exposing the Big Brother TV format as nothing more than a corporate plot to reinforce the acceptance of the patriarchy and capitalism into the minds of the viewers. Wake up sheeple!

Sounds like a typical student politics activist from the political correctness crowd at my university.

I’m a retired blogger and instagram influencer... What? They’re real jobs right?

(Full disclosure: I created a blog in 2006, wrote 3 entries over 4 months, before abandoning it after deciding it required far too much of my time. And I created an Instagram acc in 2019 and despite never posting I’m popular enough to have amassed 5 followers.)

I see.
I lurk.
I don't watch pre-recorded versions of BB as it plays on TV.

Back