Skip to main content

What types of people watch Big Brother? and Why?

Gayspie

Hi Everyone,

I have always been interested to find out what sorts of people watch Big Brother and why they choose to watch.

So, what is YOUR primary occupation? and why do YOU like to watch BB?

I will go first in the comments. :)

So, what is YOUR primary occupation? I am a full time second year university student who is studying a double degree in both arts and science.

and why do YOU like to watch BB? I enjoy watching real every day people from all walks of life doing real every day things like having fun on TV.

On a serious note, it would be interesting to know if BB lives up to its stereotypes perpetuated by BB haters, in that it is only a show for bogans?

Always with the personal questions... How old are you? Where do you live? And now What's your job? Are you building dossiers on everyone? Are you ASIO?

What leak ?

The theorists final 7 leak. Anyone have any friends here in interesting occupations who you wouldnt have thought enjoy watching BB but they do?
I do - I know a lady who works in disability care and she said all the girls at work are constantly talking about BB and Angela.

I’m a writer/editor/researcher in a very niche area - trivia, puzzles and word games. This is a very fun & enjoyable, but challenging & often exhausting, way to make a living. I also care for my mum who is unwell (heart failure and vascular dementia). When I’m knackered I like nothing more than something entertaining/humorous that doesn’t make me think too hard.

Back