Skip to main content

What type of housemate would you like?

Nobbi epitomised all the great characteristic in a male hm. He was fun, outgoing and always up to no good. He always great value and provided plenty of material for the editors to air.

For females sassy girls such as Tahan, Krystal Forscutt, Susannah Murray etc.. make excellent housemates.

I thought Susannah was incredibly dull. And she STOLE Thomas.

I am one of these people who love all housemantes! Even the ones I hate!

I am not sure if it is my inner deviant, but I love watching people. And I especially love watching people I dislike.

So excited!!!!

Yeah I want another horrible housemate like Nobbi or Glenn. They shouldn't win and should get evicted half way through the game but they are great entertainment.

Nobbi and Glen were two of my favourite housemates!

I would have voted Nobbi for the win for sure.

thomas0.bmp

2czqyxf.jpg

YAAAASSSSSS DADDY
8Z7jV63.gif

An older housemate, in the likes of Joan Rivers - funny, witty and tells it how it is...!

I would love a housemate who comes in and is super nice to everyone, but is just playing them all and when he/she comes to the diary room they tell us what they really think.
Plus I always love someone that I can hate. I want conflict, a three way romance and fun times had by all.

someone who surprises me ala last years tim.

hated everything about him in week one and so wanted him to be in the dog house (poor house or whatever it was called) so his true colours would come out....but the next week he WAS in the dog house and his true colours were really cool and I was surprised at how wrong I had judged him in the first week. Really loved watching him grow, scheme, learn, show such a caring side, and finally crack but still be interesting and a pretty decent person at the end of it.

give us someone interesting...whether they be good, bad or hopefully both, just be interesting!!!!!

New thread.
What type of housemate would you like (inside of you)?
Jake. Jake is the answer. End of.

New thread.
Jake. Jake is the answer. End of.

New thread.
Sam. Sam is the answer? or Dion. Dion is the answer? Well how about both? Both is the answer for me. End of :D

New thread.
Sam. Sam is the answer? or Dion. Dion is the answer? Well how about both? Both is the answer for me. End of :D

well if you want both at the same time I guess your "end of" :mooning: will be required.

saucy ;)

New thread.
Are you going off the pictures that Tim posted of all the housemates? BC I'm really not getting the Sam attraction. Dion 100% (without the

well if you want both at the same time I guess your "end of" will be required.

saucy

Good dreams ;)

Are you going off the pictures that Tim posted of all the housemates? BC I'm really not getting the Sam attraction. Dion 100% (without the

^ Yah, I am going off those pictures :p
I feel as if I recognize him though.... If he's from Melbourne, maybe I know him o.o

Good dreams ;)

^ Yah, I am going off those pictures :p
I feel as if I recognize him though.... If he's from Melbourne, maybe I know him o.o
I am also Melbound and I haven't see him but you obv associate with more attractive people than I do. :sorry:

I am also Melbound and I haven't see him but you obv associate with more attractive people than I do. :sorry:

Hmm I don't know..... I definitely have seen him somewhere before.
I am sure his VT will reveal all when I see it on Tuesday.
It is kind of weird because this is the first time I actually feel I have seen a housemate before somewhere.

Back