Skip to main content

What pops into your head for each series?

hoopz

Since we're on a BB drought this weekend I'd just like to know what you automatically think of each year of BB. Like what you relate/identify each season to without thinking too hard about it.

E.g:

BB1: Sara-Marie
BB2: Marty and Jess relationship
BB3: I always think of Carlo but my mind always goes to the split house and Reggie winning
BB4: Instantly I think of Merlin's protest and that ugly pink bathroom.
BB5: Vesna, Vesna, Vesna and a whole lot of naughty stuff.
BB6: Jamie and Katie's romance and I think of the house (my fav BB house)
BB7: Zach and I still remember the endless intruders as well as that sleeping task where they couldn't sleep for a certain amount of hours.
BB8: I groan due to the worst house and I think of Corey and Pamela...
BB9: Estelle hate in the house and the Ben and Stacey friendship.
BB10: It's not over but I still think back to launch night and the house divide.

I can't for the life of me even remember BB8 ill have to go google it to refresh

BB1: Sara marie

BB2: Marty and jess, uncut and the international task with the German dancing.

BB3: 2 houses, Chrissy, Reggie and Vincent with his growl.

BB4: Paul, Merlin and Ashley. Bree and Fitzy friendship.

BB5: Tim in the rewards room with that chick Rachel (I think her name was). She was naked in the bath and Tim did nothing. Great tasks and the start of FNL. HOTDOGS!!!!! VESNA!!!!!!

BB6: David coming out, Krystal tanning with vegetable oil and getting a rash. GAME ON MOLL!!!!! and sadly the turkey slap.

BB7: Emma always starting a sentence with "I'm not being nasty but...." Travis, Zach and Michelle (It's a robber)

BB8: Bridgette, the kombi van. Cory and Pamela.

BB12: One group controlling the game making boring TV and Surly.

BB13: My first year on BBB. TIM!!!!!

1. Ben, Blair, johnnie, Sara Marie. Sharna going off in a huff when she got nominated and slamming the door and basically saying f you to the others. The task where each housemate had their own song and when it played they had to go to the rotunda and keep dancing until the music stopped, although there was a group song as well - think it was daddy cool by boney m. Pete and Christina and the 'dancing doona'.

2. Kirrel and Nathan. Axis of evil (somehow people thought Nathan, Alex and Sahra were that) Marty and Jess. Killing Heidi coming into the house for a performance.

3. Two houses. Irena wanted them to all voluntarily walkout. Belinda crying in Carlos lap, and later walking. The Reg and fat bobby show. Dan and his platypus toy. Chrissie and her thinking Dan was the funniest person ever. Jo. Patrick and his guitar. Saxon and Leah yelling out to each other over the fence realising they know each other. Vincent and his growls. Saxon and Vincent hanging out together in the fishing task. Ben and Chrissie fighting.

4. Feryzie. Bree and her wrongful eviction. Paul and Merlin fight. Free the refugees. Paul not wanting to do the task, staring at the watermelon. Igor. Tiieeeeerrri. Leon's limericks on uplate. Hello, my name is Mirian. (Was actually Miriam, but I think it sounded like she said Mirian). Merlin are you a vagina teaser? (Ashlea or however you spell it was telling Miriam to ask that of Merlin).

5. Vesna. Crusty and how she'd run around topless on the beds. Timmy and his love for Kate. Dean. Hotdogs. The twins and how the other housemates didn't realise they were being swapped over until one cut their arm.

6. Michael the insider - wish he stayed longer. Anna. Claire. Krystal (or was it crystal?) and her mum. David and his breakdowns. Camilla. John and Ashley who got yanked out for the turkey slap. Gaelan. Dino.

7. Zach. Emma. Aleisha, Travis was a fun dude. Zoran, secret couple, white room. The ice igloo thing where they had ice cream. Jamie and his 'I'm not crying' and how he loved Rebecca. Crazy tj and bodie. Susannah and Thomas. Billy. Michelle - it's a robber!

8. Probably The worst series. Brigitte and Travis were probs ok though. Bianca and Ben were ok. Nobbi was good fun, sad that he got stuck in the combi. The little puppy (forgot his name). Rima breaking her foot. Pamela Anderson, the guy who was queer eye for a straight guy. Corey worthington. Terri and Terrence. Rory.

9. Estelle. Michael. Ben throwing water in Bradley's face. Ryan and Bradley basically fighting over Estelle. Ray and his chocolate milk and how he came back in the house after being evicted. Josh and his cool songs, but then he left due to a death. Stacey and delilah. Layla and Angie fight. The kids taking blankets off Michael bed in ignore the obvious task. Mike Goldman going in to narrate the days events for ignore the obvious as well. Surly. Angie crying with Layla telling her she is her best friend and how she didn't want to leave her. People not being nice to Estelle. Previous housemates going in for ignore the obvious task, most funny when fryzee/fitzy came back in. Angie and Estelle both being pulled out of Josh's bed.

Last edited:
BB1 - Sara-Marie
BB2 - Chip aerobics, and the looming/weaving task single-handedly saved by Katrina
BB3 - Chrissie & Dan's friendship, Leah yelling over the wall, "Bugger!"
BB4 - Ashalea in the treasure chest, Fryzie, Paul
BB5 - "I'm going for a walk around the garden, a walk around the garden today. And if nobody likes me, they can go & eat spam".
BB6 - "Game on, moll."
BB7 - "It's a fucking robber!"
BB8 - Brigitte
BB9 - Ben & Stacy's friendship, Estelle hate, Bradley in pizza oven
BB10 - Halfway house, icecream/hair-dryer, spray-tans, man date & hot pantz

BB1 - Didn't watch.
BB2 - Marty and Jess and for some reason a Hill's hoist.
BB3 - Didn't watch.
BB4 - My hate for Paul and "I'll give you the hot tip."
BB5 - Kate reading the strips on her menstrual pads for intellectual stimulation, and Glenn's eviction: http://youtu.be/s0NAzbQ-M_U.
BB6 - Camilla, for all the reasons.
BB7 - My love for Zach and the way he taught me to speak my personal truths.
BB8 - Brigitte sticking her toothbrush up her nose.
BB9 - Reading some great things Stacey had written before she went into the house. Inspiring.
BB10 - I've only been watching for 3-4 weeks and it's all too recent for a single impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB1 - Didn't watch.
BB2 - Didn't watch
BB3 - Didn't watch.
BB4 - Bree's false eviction!
BB5 - Friday Night Live!
BB6 - Camilla, for all the reasons. "Game on moles!"
BB7 - a bad memory - the white room
BB8 - nobbi living in a van and winning $20000 zimbabwe dollars
BB9 - estelle hate, my anger at ben winning
BB10 - TIM TAHAN TAHAN AND LETS NOT FORGET TAHAN.

BB1: Sara-Marie
BB2: Marty and Jess
BB3: Chrissie and Ben
BB4: I stopped watching the daily shows
BB5: Dean's penis
BB6: Katie and (ugh) Jamie
BB7: Emma and her pals; Zach
BB8: Doomed by new host Kyle who didn't really 'get' the role of host. Jackie O wasn't too bad
BB9: Ben
BB10: Tim

BB1 Blair and the chook pen

BB2 Marty and Jess and Jess;s fashion

BB3 Carlo (yuk) and Reggie making bread and yes when the wall came down and and Leah running around screaming

BB4 Ashalee talking to Merlin and saying chicken is not meat it is chicken and yes her in the trasure chest

BB5 Logans always picking their noses and Vesna plucking her pubes with Dean on the bed . I can still the look of Disgust. and also Dean lying saying he did.'t have a girl friend and Friday night games

BB6 every thing about Camilla. Krystal and Gaelan and Jamie and Katie (yuk) Camilla should have won. David and his Breakdown pulling off his mike and heading to the Diary room to leave. The punishment rooms tasks

BB7 Haley and Andrew and the look on Haleys Face when Billy walked out of the Diary room And Emmas hate for Rebecca

BB8 everything Bridget When she got all her clothes taken away and telling Travis what am I going to wear for underpants a paper bag

BB9 the Estelle hate in the house The boys singing in the shower Stacy trying to throw the tofu over the fence and me finding out that Ben Won on twitter and turning off the Tv have never seen him winning

BB 10 The amount of Attention that Tully got in the house and still is

Interesting to see that a high percentage of people's favourite past moments happened during "uplate" and didn't necessarily involve alcohol but just unedited footage where we can get the whole picture and storyline.

BB1: Sara marie

BB2: Marty and jess, uncut and the international task with the German dancing.

BB3: 2 houses, Chrissy, Reggie and Vincent with his growl.

BB4: Paul, Merlin and Ashley. Bree and Fitzy friendship.

BB5: Tim in the rewards room with that chick Rachel (I think her name was). She was naked in the bath and Tim did nothing. Great tasks and the start of FNL. HOTDOGS!!!!! VESNA!!!!!!

BB6: David coming out, Krystal tanning with vegetable oil and getting a rash. GAME ON MOLL!!!!! and sadly the turkey slap.

BB7: Emma always starting a sentence with "I'm not being nasty but...." Travis, Zach and Michelle (It's a robber)

BB8: Bridgette, the kombi van. Cory and Pamela.

BB12: One group controlling the game making boring TV and Surly.

BB13: My first year on BBB. TIM!!!!!

Lol season 2 the German fighting dance.. Marty spinning across the ground and the guys
Intentionally failing the task. Memories!

I'd mention uplate and Friday night games but every time I see mike Goldman in person , it reminds me how
Much of a twat he is outside of the onscreen persona.

i started watching in 06

BB06: how camilla never got evicted/ Jamie's Shlong- My fav season

BB07: "walk on water"/ Alicia's laugh/ brody getting evicted with that girl he hooked up with.

BB08: i dont know why i just remember there was a lot of dirty dumb ppl with no names

BB12: Ben and stacy's friendship/ ben's bitchy side and him being proud of it. one of my fav housemates

BB13: Tim's brain running the show FTW

I can't for the life of me even remember BB8 ill have to go google it to refresh

lol i don't remember many, but most of the names ring a bell and bring back memories
But even the names from 8 aren't familiar

Back