Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Love this song of hers, as you can probably tell with my profile pic being the 45" single to it! I'm a massive fan, great loss, not surprising yet totally surprising ( if that makes sense) Pure class to the end. She has left a lasting legacy with her music & moreso with her cancer centre holistic approach, which is being used as a template in more places across the world. ❤️ RIP dear Olivia❤️
Sorry everyone, just needed to get that out!☹️

Love this song of hers, as you can probably tell with my profile pic being the 45" single to it! I'm a massive fan, great loss, not surprising yet totally surprising ( if that makes sense) Pure class to the end. She has left a lasting legacy with her music & moreso with her cancer centre holistic approach, which is being used as a template in more places across the world. ❤️ RIP dear Olivia❤️
Sorry everyone, just needed to get that out!☹️
I was actually thinking about you yesterday as I know you are a massive fan of Olivia. I hope you're OK, and there's no need to say sorry for expressing your beautiful sentiments about this amazing woman.

I'm going to spend the next few days enjoying her music and movies. The world has lost a shining star.️ 🌟

Sending you a virtual hug, MattyZ. 🤗

I was actually thinking about you yesterday as I know you are a massive fan of Olivia. I hope you're OK, and there's no need to say sorry for expressing your beautiful sentiments about this amazing woman.

I'm going to spend the next few days enjoying her music and movies. The world has lost a shining star.️ 🌟

Sending you a virtual hug, MattyZ. 🤗
Oh @DOTTI you're a sweetheart! Thanks so much. Like i said, it was expected but also a shock, i thought she'd go on a few more years, because she still seemed healthy. Well, she looked healthier than she obviously was or went downhill really fast.☹️
🤗 Right back at ya!

Oh @DOTTI you're a sweetheart! Thanks so much. Like i said, it was expected but also a shock, i thought she'd go on a few more years, because she still seemed healthy. Well, she looked healthier than she obviously was or went downhill really fast.☹️
🤗 Right back at ya!
You're welcome, darling. 😊

I was going to dedicate that Olivia (Twist of Fate) video to you but I wasn't sure if you would be ok about it. I know how much you love her.

It still seems unreal she's gone but she fought one hell of a battle. John Travolta's message about her passing absolutely had me in tears especially the "Your Danny, your John", last line. 😢

So sad to hear the passing of Olivia Newton-John... :(

The one thing I remember from my childhood was that the first ever vinyl record that I ever had here and used to listen to all the time was the "Physical" single release from "Olivia Newton-John". I have found a picture of the same record from a seller on ebay just to add to this thread for memories.

Physical Record.jpg

RIP Olivia Newton-John 🌹❤️

For those that are interested I was checking the TV guide today and it looks like Rage on the ABC will be paying tribute to Olivia Newton-John and showing hopefully all her music video clips and possibly some rare local content this Saturday morning from 10:30am to 12pm.

This girl just keeps hitting home runs. She became an independent artist in 2021 and I loved her stuff under Polydor but she’s really come in to her own since leaving them. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the album.

This girl just keeps hitting home runs. She became an independent artist in 2021 and I loved her stuff under Polydor but she’s really come in to her own since leaving them. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the album.

The song here featuring "Raye" has been getting alot of airplay down here since it was released...

Back