Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Hi there @Kingston and @Isee, I have been trying to also post a song and they don't seem to work anymore? Do any of you know if the youtube clips still embed and work on any other forum sites? I am trying to figure out if it's youtube that's now not allowing their clips to embed onto other sites or if something has been blocked on these forums not allowing external video's to be posted here anymore?

Edit: Just checked another online forum and the embedded youtube clips are working perfectly, so it's not youtube that are blocking anything on their end. Something going on with these forums perhaps?

Hmmm anyway this reminds me of being back in the old channel 10 forum days when we weren't allowed to post any external links to websites in the song thread. Guess it's back to just song titles and weblinks for now... 🤷‍♂️

Metallica - ...And Justice For All

Last edited:
Something is off with embedding. This is what I seen an embedded YouTube video as. Sometimes if I click the YouTube logo it will open the video in the app but the one Isee posted doesn’t. 8C69E9B2-A36A-42C5-8601-7CE23744C721.jpeg

Back