Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Love it!
The concert was all from Pills, Thrills and Bellyaches. Too many great songs. Shame I couldn't share the photos, it was mayhem up the front and they're all blurred! Might see if I can rescue some of them through Photoscape.

Love it!
The concert was all from Pills, Thrills and Bellyaches. Too many great songs. Shame I couldn't share the photos, it was mayhem up the front and they're all blurred! Might see if I can rescue some of them through Photoscape.
Yeah. I saw em about 10 years ago. Great band. These days the only way to understand Shaun is through an interpreter.

Yeah. I saw em about 10 years ago. Great band. These days the only way to understand Shaun is through an interpreter.
Hahahaha! Shaun was in much better condition than the last time we saw them. He was at least standing up and moving, and sounded good. The last time he was sat like a derro on a chair, and Bez, as usual was brilliant!
I can't even remember how long ago they were last here ... I thought it was a good 20 years, but it might have been just 10. And I'm sure it was at the Metro in Sydney.

Hahahaha! Shaun was in much better condition than the last time we saw them. He was at least standing up and moving, and sounded good. The last time he was sat like a derro on a chair, and Bez, as usual was brilliant!
I can't even remember how long ago they were last here ... I thought it was a good 20 years, but it might have been just 10. And I'm sure it was at the Metro in Sydney.
Yeah. Was in 2000 I think from memory so closer to 20. Time flies. Saw em in Melbourne at the metro. He was in his "chair". Glad to hear hes got up from it now.

Yeah. Was in 2000 I think from memory so closer to 20. Time flies. Saw em in Melbourne at the metro. He was in his "chair". Glad to hear hes got up from it now.
I had no idea how he was going to be ... in fact I had no idea how any of them were going to be 20 years down the track, but they were amazingly good. The crowd were great too. SO glad we went. I'm usually in two minds about seeing old bands. We saw Spandau Ballet and Blur a few years back, Spandau were brilliant, but Blur were very mediocre. Still waiting for a Liam and Noel reunion!

Back