Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Group of friends and I were planning to go to Europe for the Northern Hemisphere summer this year but we have to postpone because this stupid pandemic is still not over so in a few weeks we're going to have a European summer themed house party instead

Organising the playlist for the party and I need to have at least 3 hours worth of music ready to play! If you have appropriate playlist recommendations please reply. I'm mostly looking for upbeat songs that have a dance/summer sound to them.

Last edited:
Group of friends and I were planning to go to Europe for the Northern Hemisphere summer this year but we have to postpone because this stupid pandemic is still not over so in a few weeks we're going to have a European summer themed house party instead

Organising the playlist for the party and I need to have at least 3 hours worth of music ready to play! If you have appropriate playlist recommendations please reply. I'm mostly looking for upbeat songs that have a dance/summer sound to them.

Check out this music video now that's one fully decked out house with speakers, they are everywhere! LOL! You reckon they get many noise complaints from the neighbours? lol :roflmao:

Back