Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Just went for a night drive after dinner and dropped my friends off. It's a bit cold but I opened up the top. We played this one

Sounds alright. I was never one to have a very loud stereo in my older car the rumble and the sound of the old V8 engine was a perfect concert on it's own...lol But I do remember one of my mates who I helped install a pretty sick stereo system into his car back in the late 90's. It had the massive subwoofer and stuff in the boot that was so loud and powerful you could see the exterior car mouldings rattling and almost falling off the car while the music was playing...lol

Anyway this is one track I do remember us playing with the bass to the max which you can feel right through your body in the seat of the car back in those days...lol

Early Elliot Smith before he went solo.
What a talent. A shame that he took his own life at such a tender age.
I feel his emotions. That yearn in his voice. Thats powerful. A prodigious clever lyricist and songwriter.

Off his last solo album.

Sounds alright. I was never one to have a very loud stereo in my older car the rumble and the sound of the old V8 engine was a perfect concert on it's own...lol But I do remember one of my mates who I helped install a pretty sick stereo system into his car back in the late 90's. It had the massive subwoofer and stuff in the boot that was so loud and powerful you could see the exterior car mouldings rattling and almost falling off the car while the music was playing...lol

Anyway this is one track I do remember us playing with the bass to the max which you can feel right through your body in the seat of the car back in those days...lol

My knowledge of V8s is not good. I'm more a BMW person but I love great sound systems so that 90's installation sounds cool. I won't be able to drive tomorrrow morning I've had too many drinks already. Been on a video call with my friend (her connection is terrible so keeps cutting out) with Britney and Christina songs playing in the background. we're both messed up

My knowledge of V8s is not good. I'm more a BMW person but I love great sound systems so that 90's installation sounds cool. I won't be able to drive tomorrrow morning I've had too many drinks already. Been on a video call with my friend (her connection is terrible so keeps cutting out) with Britney and Christina songs playing in the background. we're both messed up

Ha! Well let me tell you this old computer i'm using is really struggling to keep up with all these music video's. It takes me so long just to load the pages and to post a reply...lol. I really do need a new faster computer. Like even when you and some others post those gifs or something around these forums I can't actually view them I just get a black square on my screen...lol.

The lyrics do not matter Fuzz. It's the bass, the rhythm and the vibe and how it make you feel. There is music for every mood
I agree in principle. Its the feel groove and movement. But being a writer i like words and clever lyrics too.
Especially clever cynical wordage taking the piss which the boring masses never pick up on and dont realise they are having shit poured on them.:p

Back